Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:47:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH  (Read 17717 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: September 23, 2012, 11:53:18 PM »

As President, do you believe it is within your power to work on expanding the reach of Atlasia to other forum users by bringing them into the simulation and encouraging them to be active? If so, do you have a particular numerical goal (current user base is 139) or a concrete way to quantify any actions taken as 'successful'?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »

Thank you, everyone! I woke up this morning knowing full well the result, but unlike in April, I don't feel bad. We ran a good campaign. I have regrets, but now is not the time for "shoulda coulda woulda". I am proud simply to have been the candidate of the Atlasian people, from the single mother trying to put food on the table to the laid-off factory worker trying to find a job to the migrant farmer hoping to fund his family through hard work in Atlasia. We fought hard, but we can't always win. I'd like to thank Alfred, AdamGriffin, and Seatown; your work was what gave our campaign a surprise second place (I really expected to get third). And thanks to my great running mate, Redalgo.

Nor is now the time to burn bridges. I congratulate President Napoleon on his re-election (though did you have to do it by stealing my base? Tongue), and hope that work will be accomplished during his second term. Congrats to candidates Jbrase and Xahar as well. Jbrase, you're good and the game will get stale fast without a right-wing; please don't leave! I will already rule myself out for a Februrary run for President, but don't worry, I shall return soon...

Well done, good sir. Expectations were exceeded and that is a success in itself.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 04:14:33 AM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 05:34:17 AM »

Congratulations, Mr. Senator!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 05:59:45 PM »

Here.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 06:01:24 PM »

Endorsed.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 11:07:12 PM »

It'll be good having you back in the Senate - and even better knowing the Midwest is on the cusp of a revival. Let the voting begin (at some point in the very immediate future)!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 12:30:39 AM »

You better work your ass off. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies