Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:28:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowstalker/Drj for Atlasia: Never mind, just vote Nix/DemPGH  (Read 17694 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: September 10, 2012, 06:26:54 AM »

I would like to ask what are the differencies between your ticket and the Napoleon/Nathan one ? If I understand all this well, the Napoleon/Nathan is a Liberal/Labor ticket, whereas yours is a purely Labor one.

Which of these has the endorsement of Labor party then ? And has the issue been decided by a reunion of the Party's authorities or a congress ?

I'm balanced between two aspirations : on the one hand, the will of change, and on the other hand the necessity of alliances.

So I would like you to convince me you're a better ticket ! Wink
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »

I will need a lesson on the notion of party discipline within Atlasia generally, and the Labour in particular Wink
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 03:56:54 PM »

What kind of new rights would you advocate for employees inside their enterprise in order to protect them from the effects of severe profit-guided managements ?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »

I looked this Taft-Hartley Act thingy, I didn't know what it was. So was it or was it not repealed in Atlasia after all ?

I read that it prohibited federal employees and local authorities employees to strike. That's just unacceptable.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 06:49:50 PM »

The Mideast, my current region, is a manufacturing center and ground zero for the organizing rights of Atlasian workers. I condemn the 2012 Union Liberation Act's veto by Governor Tmth, among President Napoleon's biggest cheerleaders. As President, I will support a national version of the failed Mideast legislation. Will the incumbent do the same, or will he side with his anti-worker allies? Wink
Could you tell me what that Union Liberation Act would have said and enforced ? As a worker I don't always have the time to follow each piece of regulation passing (or not passing, in that case).

1) What is the position of your ticket on the role of OSHA and WHD, and don't you think their powers should be reinforced and their personnel greatly increased in order to ensure good working conditions and labor law respect for workers ? (Is Atlasia even a member of the ILO and has it ratified its 81st and 129th conventions ? Would you propose it ?)

2) What is the position of your ticket on the role of the UNO, and how can Atlasia work to ensure that the institution is given the means to work its goals ? What reforms would you advocate, especially regarding the Security Council membership and General Assembly resolutions methods of passing ?

3) What is your ticket's position on how to treat disabled people that are unable to perform substantial gainful activity ? What are your key measures to better treat disability as a whole ?

4) Would your ticket try and organize an international convention on climate on our soil to gather all world leaders and finally take a collective consciousness that we are striding towards the edge ?

5) What's your ticket's position on civil nuclear energy, and should countries like Iran get it if they want ? And Qatar ? And Saudi Arabia ?

Well, for now, that should be all, I am posting all of this on Napoleon-Nathan's one as well. I won't be voting for anyone else than the four of you so...
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 02:27:12 AM »

As you never had the chance to answer my questions to Snowstalker the Presidential candidate, I will ask them again to Snowstalker the Senatorial candidate, just in order to annoy you. Wink

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:06:19 AM »

Cease these outrageous accusations at once, Mr President; Snowstalker would never stand on a poor little dog. Angry
You stole the joke I was about to make. :-(

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies