Rasmussen likely to show Romney +5- +8 ahead of Obama in the next several days (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:58:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rasmussen likely to show Romney +5- +8 ahead of Obama in the next several days (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen likely to show Romney +5- +8 ahead of Obama in the next several days  (Read 2270 times)
ucscgaldamez

« on: September 02, 2012, 12:37:01 AM »

Rasmussen Reports just reported a +4 Republican edge among adult partisan trends. It's interesting how the timing of course will correlate with the end of RNC. With the adjustment that they will show on partisan differences, it won't surprise me that Romney will be ahead +5-8 in the next few days.

Check out the article: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/partisan_trends

I'm wondering if other polls are finding that there are more adults classifying themselves as Republicans than Democrats, especially among adults, not even registered voters or likely voters. A +4 among adults, could easily be a +6 among registered voters and a +8 among likely voters.

ucscgaldamez

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 12:53:00 AM »

Even in 2010, we had a split electorate. I hardly doubt Republicans will be +4 on election day when they couldnt even accomplish that during their best year in a long time during a midterm election with a whiter older electorate.
ucscgaldamez

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 12:55:33 AM »

If Obama does indeed win and Rasmussen ends up being one of the few to predict a Romney +3-4 point win then that would be pretty laughable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies