Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:49:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem  (Read 12095 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2012, 05:32:24 PM »

I am glad there were at least a few people willing to stand up to the Zionists and the religious extremists who want to marginalize atheists.

And being against Zionism (which is harmful to the long term interests of the Jewish people) is not being anti-semitic.

95% of the countries of the world with a significant Jewish population have turned on the Jews at some point. Zionism exists to allow the Jews to determine their own fate and ensure that mass slaughter of Jewish minorities never happens again.

Not every anti-Zionist is anti-semitic, but to be strongly anti-Zionist means that anti-semitism must not be a big concern.

Anti-semetism isn't a societal problem, it's a Jewish problem.

You're right, the ongoing blood vendetta against Jewish existence by a large group of non-Jews is a Jewish problem. And that's why we dealt with it by securing our own country and building a large nuclear arsenal.

You mean by stealing the land from the native peoples and turning them into refugees...Roll Eyes

And if Jews are all as tribalistic as you suggest - and they all want to live in Israel - why don't they all just move there?

Point proven.

Do you dispute that land was taken from Arabs using terrorist tactics?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2012, 05:34:10 PM »

Also I would like to point out that if not supporting Israel's policies and the messed up way they got their land means you hate all Jewish people all around the world, the converse would mean that if you support Israel then you are a dirty racist who hates Arabs/Palestinians and would like to get rid of them by violent means?
後援会
koenkai

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -2.52

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2012, 05:38:49 PM »

This thread is terrible and I'm glad I stopped reading it.
NY Jew

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »

This is why comments like NY Jew's are so harmful.

Because by claiming everyday Democrats are anti-semitic, it makes it a lot harder to make the point when people actually are being anti-semitic. And there are plenty of anti-semites on the far-left.
I'm not claiming that everyday Democrats are anti-semitic, I'm claiming that majority of democratic delegates (party "elite") are anti-semitic and/or militantly atheist.

Cobbler
United States

« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »

Because by claiming everyday Democrats are anti-semitic, it makes it a lot harder to make the point when people actually are being anti-semitic. And there are plenty of anti-semites on the far-left.
I'm not claiming that everyday Democrats are anti-semitic, I'm claiming that majority of democratic delegates (party "elite") are anti-semitic and/or militantly atheist.

Its almost like you tie being atheist to being antisemitic. Believe it or not, it is possible to disagree with Israel and still not hate Jewish people.
NY Jew

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2012, 06:32:44 PM »

Its almost like you tie being atheist to being antisemitic. Believe it or not, it is possible to disagree with Israel and still not hate Jewish people.
yes it is possible to not being antisemitic but theirs a probability around 99.99% of being antisemitic.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »

yes it is possible to not being antisemitic but theirs a probability around 99.99% of being antisemitic.

Do you hate the Palestinian people? Are you racist against them?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »

Your schtick has grown tiresome. Go take a pill and calm down.
Or even better, go get some because it's clear that your brain is getting poisoned by the excess of testosterone.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

I think he's a Palestinian who decided to troll the forum
Cobbler
United States

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »

What exactly are the requirements for someone to get banned on this forum? I mean, this guy is has got to be trolling on a legendary scale here. I mean, he's slandering an entire party as a Nazi Party for ridiculous reasons.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2012, 06:59:31 PM »

did you know that Gaza had a Waterpark that the group that your NAZI party decided (by taking it out of it's platform) to burn down.

go cry me a river. (and then do something that I can't say due to censorship in it)

Can someone translate this post for me?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »

What exactly are the requirements for someone to get banned on this forum? I mean, this guy is has got to be trolling on a legendary scale here. I mean, he's slandering an entire party as a Nazi Party for ridiculous reasons.

I second this.  Look, I understand that their are different standards for regulars, but this is ridiculous and NY Jew does this all the time.
NY Jew

« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2012, 07:44:52 PM »

I second this.  Look, I understand that their are different standards for regulars, but this is ridiculous and NY Jew does this all the time.
So the censorship by left wingers begins
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2012, 07:52:30 PM »

Gonna be honest, NY Jew probably shouldn't be banned for his views, considering he's not really insulting any posters specifically, but he's referring to an ideology.

Gotta wonder, NY Jew, what's your opinion of Dov Hikind? He caucuses with the Democrats after all.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2012, 07:55:53 PM »

[citation needed]
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »

Why did my awesome thread get shut down in favor of this abortion? 
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »

Gonna be honest, NY Jew probably shouldn't be banned for his views, considering he's not really insulting any posters specifically, but he's referring to an ideology.

He's insulted me, by calling me a Nazi collaborator, and by essentially denying that I'm a legitimate Jew.  He's insulted me more than any other poster on this forum, past or present.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »

He's insulted me, by calling me a Nazi collaborator, and by essentially denying that I'm a legitimate Jew.  He's insulted me more than any other poster on this forum, past or present.

This
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2012, 10:27:53 PM »

Someone's trying to get banned! 
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »

So uh, we all saw the Christian prayer at the end of the convention, right?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »

Why did my awesome thread abortion get shut down in favor of this abortion? 

Fixed.
NY Jew

« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2012, 11:11:17 PM »

He's insulted me, by calling me a Nazi collaborator, and by essentially denying that I'm a legitimate Jew.  He's insulted me more than any other poster on this forum, past or present.
stop lying I never said that

now let me clear this up
your legitimate Jew (assuming your mother was Jewish) however your opinions on Judaism are not legitimate or worth listening to.  I didn't call you a Nazi collaborator.
here's what I said
any jew who votes for this party is like a jew who votes fro the Nazi party.
let me try it this way
any jew who after this stillvotes for this party unless the person stands out drastically from the party at large (so if you vote for someone like Joe Leiberman (who I strongly don't like) then this statement wouldn't apply)

If you don't like it and don't want to be insulted don't vote NAZI Democrat.  The choice is up to you if I insulted you and even if you choose to vote for the NAZI party it still not a personal attack.

this would be like me insulting robbers and then you robbing someone and accusing me of personally insulting you.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2012, 11:19:15 PM »

Let me quickly explain something:  just because an analogy involves Nazis doesn't mean you're equating the other part of the analogy with Nazis.  However, when one part of the analogy is static (Jews), and the other part of the analogy involves the "Democratic Party" juxtaposed with the "Nazi Party," your analogy formally says that voting Democratic is alike voting for the Nazis.  I know you meant to say they're both examples of voting against your own interest.  However, that makes an analogy completely pointless, since the other element is static.  It's not an reductio ad absurdum, and it sounds less like you're saying "voting against your own interests is bad!" (you need an analogy to say that?) and more like you're somehow equating the Democratic Party to the Nazi Party.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2012, 11:22:14 PM »

any jew who votes for this party is like a jew who votes fro the Nazi party.

This thread is so bad it should have stayed at the 2012 Election section.

Krazey and NYJew have really sunk in new lows. Too bad that Stark isn't around anymore. It would've been fun seeing the pigs duking it out in the mud.

majority of your partys delegates in the room just admitted to either being atheists or anti Semites.  50 years ago the almost every single elected democrat would have condemned every single person who vote this way.
the modern day democratic party explains how a evil nut job like Hitler came to power through mostly through democratic means.

though maybe I should drop the Nazi rhetoric would you prefer Soviet rhetoric.

NY Jew, this has been a long-time problem with your posts, this isn't the first or even the fourth or fifth time you've done something like this and it needs to stop.  The way that you often casually compare anyone you disagree with on any issue even remotely connected to Judaism and/or Israel to "Jews who vote for Nazis", "anti-semites," etc is a disgrace.  It is bad enough when gentiles compare political opponents to the Nazis, but when Jews such as yourself do it, its one of the worst possible insults to the victims of the Holocaust and the many other atrocities that have been committed against the Jewish people throughout our history.  Someone as concerned about the welfare and dignity of the Jewish people as you claim to be would never trivialize the Holocaust and desecrate the memory of its victims the way that you did.  And no, "Soviet rhetoric" is not any better.  The fact that in your mind people who disagree with you on the inclusion of a plank in a party platform are equivalent to a government whose first leader alone killed over 20 million people means that there is something seriously wrong with you.  How about you stop comparing stop comparing people who disagree with you minor and inconsequential political issues to mass murderers.  And if that's too much to manage than just help yourself to a nice glass of shut the **** up!

A moderator agrees wholeheartedly.
NY Jew

« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2012, 11:40:13 PM »

Let me quickly explain something:  just because an analogy involves Nazis doesn't mean you're equating the other part of the analogy with Nazis.  However, when one part of the analogy is static (Jews), and the other part of the analogy involves the "Democratic Party" juxtaposed with the "Nazi Party," your analogy formally says that voting Democratic is alike voting for the Nazis.  I know you meant to say they're both examples of voting against your own interest.  However, that makes an analogy completely pointless, since the other element is static.  It's not an reductio ad absurdum, and it sounds less like you're saying "voting against your own interests is bad!" (you need an analogy to say that?) and more like you're somehow equating the Democratic Party to the Nazi Party.
I mean that it's like voting for a party that hates you with a passion.  

this is not just voting against your interests.

watching the Left wing (full of anti semites) of the Democratic party over the past few years is like watching in slow motion the Nazi's taking over Germany.

the scary part is the young left wingers drones are even more left wing and anti semetic than the many of the "elites" (the OWS are similar to the Hitler Youth on so many levels)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies