Rate Sandra Fluke speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:32:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rate Sandra Fluke speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Rate Sandra Fluke's speech
A

B

C

D

F

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Rate Sandra Fluke speech  (Read 5345 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: September 06, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »

I thought her speech was great. And, to offer a female perspective of it, my roommates that watched the DNC with me (who, admittedly, are all feminist athiest lesbian leftists) each considered her speech to be the second or third best so far and all believe it will do a lot to secure the female vote for Obama. 
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 04:11:07 PM »

I thought her speech was great. And, to offer a female perspective of it, my roommates that watched the DNC with me (who, admittedly, are all feminist athiest lesbian leftists) each considered her speech to be the second or third best so far and all believe it will do a lot to secure the female vote for Obama. 

Well, like you sort of said yourself, so far this speech has thumbs up from "feminist atheist lesbian leftists." That may be representative of Sandra Fluke's audience, but not all women in general.

Yes, but I still trust they know more about the sort of arguments that appeal to the average American woman than most men do (especially on this forum).
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 11:04:21 PM »

Based on the responses in this thread, I have reached a decision. I am locking this thread for the good of the forum, this country, and all of humanity.

(Morden or Andrew if you feel this action was excessive feel free to unlock it and delete this post)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies