Rate Sandra Fluke speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:02:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rate Sandra Fluke speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Rate Sandra Fluke's speech
A

B

C

D

F

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Rate Sandra Fluke speech  (Read 5337 times)
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« on: September 06, 2012, 04:05:20 PM »

F. An angry one-issue sincere and professional woman, hope that Former President William Jefferson Clinton comforted her backstage with a friendly and cordial hug.

Quit the downright trolling. Either that or get some therapy.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2012, 04:36:03 PM by Bacon King »

I thought her speech was great. And, to offer a female perspective of it, my roommates that watched the DNC with me (who, admittedly, are all feminist athiest lesbian leftists) each considered her speech to be the second or third best so far and all believe it will do a lot to secure the female vote for Obama. 

Well, like you sort of said yourself, so far this speech has thumbs up from "feminist atheist lesbian leftists." That may be representative of Sandra Fluke's audience, but not all women in general.

While most women may not be atheists, most are left-leaning feminists with closeted desires for sexual interaction with the same sex[citation needed?].

MODNOTE: In an effort to encourage debate, it would be greatly preferable to support unusual claims with evidence. Also plz don't delete modedits
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 04:28:05 PM »

I thought her speech was great. And, to offer a female perspective of it, my roommates that watched the DNC with me (who, admittedly, are all feminist athiest lesbian leftists) each considered her speech to be the second or third best so far and all believe it will do a lot to secure the female vote for Obama.  

Well, like you sort of said yourself, so far this speech has thumbs up from "feminist atheist lesbian leftists." That may be representative of Sandra Fluke's audience, but not all women in general.

While most women may not be atheists, most are left-leaning feminists with closeted desires for sexual interaction with the same sex[citation needed?].

Well, now I'm ignoring you. Good job.

If you want to ignore the facts, fine.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »

If mondale has suddenly become "the facts," then yes—I'd suggest ignoring them.

Coming from the party that "won't be dictated to by fact-checkers".... Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies