The College Compendium: my attention whore thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:26:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The College Compendium: my attention whore thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The College Compendium: my attention whore thread  (Read 2448 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 08, 2012, 06:05:09 PM »

of course you should begin by drawing the elementary distinction between those who claim to be very left-wing but in reality spend their entire lives sleeping until 2pm, drinking cheap beer, and smoking weed, and others who may well do all of the above but also spend part of their lives engaged in concrete activism, even if it be merely within the unfortunate cultural sphere like w/ the LGBT movement.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:42:09 AM »

You guys who like telonovela nonsense will enjoy my latest contribution to this thread. I got friend-zoned by someone I accidentally fell madly in love with (as it turns out I'm a romantic and kind of conservative in a few ways). Pree normal but I was also told that I was very attractive and that she needed to get to know me better before committing. Socially inept females confuse me. Say no and be like "ur a nice guy" or something if you want to let me down easy. Don't make up lies or be inadvertently mean.

Brand New - "Secondary"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies