Romney campaign in a mess; cancels FL event after stupid statement. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:04:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney campaign in a mess; cancels FL event after stupid statement. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney campaign in a mess; cancels FL event after stupid statement.  (Read 4651 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 12, 2012, 10:17:42 AM »

At 09.00ET republicans were dancing and clapping to music...what changed Mitt comments last night have gone viral and its full blown damage control.

Which comments?  Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a few hours, and haven't caught whatever virus is going viral.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »

At 09.00ET republicans were dancing and clapping to music...what changed Mitt comments last night have gone viral and its full blown damage control.

Which comments?  Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a few hours, and haven't caught whatever virus is going viral.

Between a movie filmed in California denouncing Islam and attacks on the US consulate in Benghazi inspired by said film, the US Embassy in Cairo issued a statement on twitter condemning attempts at disrespecting other religions, targeted at the film.

Romney believed the Embassy's tweets were issued in response to the consulate attack and thus focused on criticizing the administration for "apologizing." He repeated this claim between official statements on the attack by Clinton and Obama.

Oh yeah, I knew all of that.  Didn't think it was a big enough deal to "go viral" or whatever.  Come on, there's no evidence to suggest that whatever scheduling issues Romney has with this event in Florida is because of the embassy issue, is there?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies