SurveyUSA: California Death Penalty unlikely to be repealed (but many undecided) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:23:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  SurveyUSA: California Death Penalty unlikely to be repealed (but many undecided) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SurveyUSA: California Death Penalty unlikely to be repealed (but many undecided)  (Read 1915 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: September 13, 2012, 07:59:16 AM »

I can describe the map right now. The death penalty is overturned in all the bay area counties except Solano, in the cannabis zones on the north coast and maybe Monterey County. It loses everywhere else including Los Angeles County. Perhaps Mono, Alpine and some other random mountain county votes to repeal it as well.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 12:10:17 AM »

I just registered to vote today. I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote to repeal, but I'm not 100% decided.

California doesn't have the money to waste on the death penalty. As long as there is an option for life without the possibility of parole, I don't see why anyone wouldn't vote to repeal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies