Election Night 2020: A Mini-Timeline (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:45:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election Night 2020: A Mini-Timeline (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Night 2020: A Mini-Timeline  (Read 8217 times)
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« on: September 24, 2012, 10:16:51 PM »

Listen.  This is a great idea.  But you have to admit it's a little bit extreme.  I'm not sure Obama or Romney will get over 300 EVs this year, much less the landslide you have him getting.  Also, while Hillary is very popular and Santorum's a total nut job, it's very unlikely for him to earn under 40-45% of the popular vote and less than 150 EVs after 8 years of Democratic administration, especially with unemployment still hovering around 6.5-7%.  I'm sorry if this insults you, but I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism.

Anyway, this is really interesting, so please continue Wink
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 05:45:35 PM »

Listen.  This is a great idea.  But you have to admit it's a little bit extreme.  I'm not sure Obama or Romney will get over 300 EVs this year, much less the landslide you have him getting.  Also, while Hillary is very popular and Santorum's a total nut job, it's very unlikely for him to earn under 40-45% of the popular vote and less than 150 EVs after 8 years of Democratic administration, especially with unemployment still hovering around 6.5-7%.  I'm sorry if this insults you, but I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism.

Anyway, this is really interesting, so please continue Wink

I'm doing this for fun, not for realism. This is for my own entertainment so I don't get bored with writing From the Darkness.

Alright.  Well anyway, I'm really interested in how this pans out regardless.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies