Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2014, 04:31:20 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  International General Discussion (Moderators: Peter, afleitch)
| | |-+  France steps up security at embassies as magazine publishes Prophet Mo cartoons
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: France steps up security at embassies as magazine publishes Prophet Mo cartoons  (Read 1553 times)
Scottish Robb Stark
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 08:34:27 pm »
Ignore

I came here to see how this thread had gone, and I hereby officially state that :

I'm in love with Antonio V.

He defended each and every point I would've, probably better than I would've, and never let go.

Wow, that's flattering. Thank you. Smiley

I guess that I invest more time and energy in my arguments when this topic comes up because I find it particularly frustrating to see so many left-wingers take a stance so diametrically opposed to all left-wing values.

Robb of the House Stark, First of his Name, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
asexual trans victimologist
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 08:46:25 pm »
Ignore

I came here to see how this thread had gone, and I hereby officially state that :

He defended each and every point I would've, probably better than I would've, and never let go.

Now I'm curious. One of these days I'll draw a stick-man and write Muhammad under him, even in Arabic as I happen to know how to write in it, and publish it on this forum. Will it be censored ? And then I'll keep publishing it every day. I could even include a Muhammad caricature in my sig. We should get everybody used to it.

It's not because the Muslim world is in their 14th century that they should act like we did in ours...

Fifteenth century Anno Hegirae.

A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights.

His idea of freedom is - it is a bad thing and should be stopped at all costs.

Nathan-land.  As much fun as watching paint dry... literally.
Armand Duval
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 09:40:40 am »
Ignore

Now I'm curious. One of these days I'll draw a stick-man and write Muhammad under him, even in Arabic as I happen to know how to write in it, and publish it on this forum. Will it be censored ? And then I'll keep publishing it every day. I could even include a Muhammad caricature in my sig. We should get everybody used to it.

It's not because the Muslim world is in their 14th century that they should act like we did in ours...

Fifteenth century Anno Hegirae.
Ah yes, sorry, I was mixing my calendars with the Persan-Iranian one, starting on the Hijra but solar. That one is in its 14th century (1391 to be precise) Wink

"F**k you Lion, I'm the King !" Mr Bear

IN NATE WE TRUST

Long Live Bretzels !

That's not how the left works.  We make swords out of our enemy's iron thrones.

My French blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout