AZ: GOP internal poll shows Democrat ahead by 5 !!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:33:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ: GOP internal poll shows Democrat ahead by 5 !!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ: GOP internal poll shows Democrat ahead by 5 !!!  (Read 3727 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: September 20, 2012, 04:31:24 AM »

Maybe this will actually be a close race.
This was always certain to be a close(ish) race. This also remains an R-favored race.

Unlike the battle for 2013-4 Senate Control, which I think probably never was R-favored in real life. (But is still more realistic than a Romney presidency.)

As to this poll... something's odd. So this was leaked by a disaffected Flake staffer or what?
The authors of the poll did not want to be identified because they were not authorized to release the details.
(Note that the article's details make it clear enough the Flake campaign agree that that poll exists.)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:04:19 AM »

The Democrats aren't even running a candidate in the super-liberal state of Vermont. What idiots!

Yes and no.  Sanders pulled the same stunt he did in 2006. He let his name be placed on the Democratic primary ballot and then after winning the primary declined the Democratic nomination.  I don't know why he doesn't go ahead admit to being a Democrat.  I guess it helps the state keep its quirky image.

You do realize that was irony, don't you?
Yes. He's pointing out that the situations aren't, in fact, identical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies