AZ: GOP internal poll shows Democrat ahead by 5 !!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:26:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ: GOP internal poll shows Democrat ahead by 5 !!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ: GOP internal poll shows Democrat ahead by 5 !!!  (Read 3732 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 20, 2012, 01:13:05 AM »

This. At this rate, the Dems won't just keep the Senate, they'll GAIN seats! Shocked
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:56:17 AM »

Dems lose Nebraska but gain Massachusetts, Maine, Indiana, Arizona and Nevada. Dems end up with 57 seats

That's a tad ambitious but--and I can't believe I'm saying this--at this point, IF current trends continue, that's not an impossible outcome.

Maybe this is premature, but when a GOP internal shows Camorana up 5, and in light of recent trends, I'm damn ready to call this one over baring scandal/maccaca moment. With that in mind the battlegrounds seem to have shifted to IN, NV, ND, and probably still MT.

Unbelievable considering where things stood less than a month ago, but still time for Romney to rally the troops and bring back enough wavering sick-of-Obama voters in the closing weeks to save a couple of these seats.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 07:44:54 PM »

Never change, J.J. Never ever change.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »

The Democrats aren't even running a candidate in the super-liberal state of Vermont. What idiots!

Yes and no.  Sanders pulled the same stunt he did in 2006. He let his name be placed on the Democratic primary ballot and then after winning the primary declined the Democratic nomination.  I don't know why he doesn't go ahead admit to being a Democrat.  I guess it helps the state keep its quirky image.

You do realize that was irony, don't you?

Reading the 3012 boards dulls one's sense of irony.

Seriously. How many times can we read about the Obamachine 3000 pulling ahead of the Reagantronix QLZ in the race for Mars Mutant Colony's 48 electoral votes? Sheesh!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies