Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 10:36:03 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Ban Mike Naso (yes, you read correctly)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Ban Mike Naso (yes, you read correctly)  (Read 1809 times)
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -4.87

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2012, 03:06:00 pm »
Ignore

Well, Emperor (the far-right Polish moron) was banned for praising the murders in Norway, so naturally Naso should be banned for praising murders as well.

x Hashpipe

If only Emperor had been French, he could probably have found himself a decent job with Gallimard.

What are you referring to? I haven't heard about such a thing.

http://www.lemonde.fr/livres/article/2012/09/13/eloge-de-breivik-richard-millet-demissionne-du-comite-de-lecture-de-gallimard_1760175_3260.html

I. Am. Speechless.

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.
I am stabbed by grace and slinging blood
BRTD
YaBB God
Sweden

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2012, 10:12:14 pm »
Ignore

Like BRTD suggested earlier, I don't think Naso understood that the communist was the killee and not the killer in that photo. I could add more, but I won't.

As I said, it's obvious that's not the case if you read the original thread in context and Naso knew exactly what it was so...

It is obviously inappropriate to post a picture like that. But let us remember that a) we don't ban people for advocating murder. If we did we would have to ban people like Opebo and BRTD. b) I don't think that infamous event from the Vietnam war is as clear-cut a case of murder as would be required to ban someone.

When have I been advocating murder?

Famous True Leftists:

Vosem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2012, 10:17:28 pm »
Ignore

I'm glad Phil isn't around this week or this thread would have gone nuclear (or nucular, if you're George W. Bush).

Or Sarah Palin.

Or Edward Teller. Or Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Or Dwight Eisenhower. Or Jimmy Carter.
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2012, 10:28:44 pm »
Ignore

I tend to think Naso should be punished more often for his BS, but like I said earlier, I've never thought he deserved an outright ban because unlike other posters, he's usually not outright offensive, just a delusional nuisance. He should probably be infracted more often (and that post with the picture obviously should receive max infraction points) but banning is a bit much at this stage. What should be done about him in general is the mods telling him to grow up; and if he doesn't over more time, then discuss banning. But I'm not an atlas forum bigwig, I don't make the rules. Tongue

IDS Attorney General PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2012, 04:10:43 am »
Ignore

Like BRTD suggested earlier, I don't think Naso understood that the communist was the killee and not the killer in that photo. I could add more, but I won't.

As I said, it's obvious that's not the case if you read the original thread in context and Naso knew exactly what it was so...

My bad. Stuff like this is why I try to avoid the bad parts of the forum, so I don't know the context that it was posted in and am happy for it.

J. J.
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2012, 12:57:36 pm »
Ignore

It is obviously inappropriate to post a picture like that. But let us remember that a) we don't ban people for advocating murder. If we did we would have to ban people like Opebo and BRTD. b) I don't think that infamous event from the Vietnam war is as clear-cut a case of murder as would be required to ban someone.

This, and for the record, while I find him appalling, I opposed the efforts to ban BRTD.

J. J.

"Actually, .. now that you mention it...." 
- Londo Molari

"Every government are parliaments of whores.
The trouble is, in a democracy the whores are us." - P. J. O'Rourke

"Wa sala, wa lala."

(Zulu for, "You snooze, you lose.")
False Leftist
The Obamanation
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2012, 02:00:54 pm »
Ignore

Did he get banned or did he just get banned in that dream I had the other night?

Thanks guys!

As I said once I'd moderate not per the Terms of Service but the the Word of Jesus Christ.  For there is neither troll nor quality poster, neither banned nor unbanned, nor is there red avatar or blue avatar for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Vatican City State
View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2012, 06:51:30 pm »
Ignore

Did he get banned or did he just get banned in that dream I had the other night?

Just a wet dream, friend

In one thread -

Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:45:57 pm by True Federalist

Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:43:45 pm by True Federalist

Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:41:31 pm by True Federalist

-------------------------

Good call on the edit, Ernest.  We don't want the jailed mass murderer to call Dave on copyright infringement.
Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -6.00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2012, 07:01:44 pm »
Ignore

Just a wet dream, friend

Sad I guess we can only dream.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout