IA-04: King slightly ahead in 2 polls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:01:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 House Election Polls
  IA-04: King slightly ahead in 2 polls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-04: King slightly ahead in 2 polls  (Read 1264 times)
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« on: September 28, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »

King is done. If two hack polls put him ahead by so little a margin, he's done.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:28:22 PM »

How is that push polling? Those questions were asked after the horserace question. And it's a private poll, so PPP may not have even been responsible for writing those questions.
It uses Democrat talking points and rhetoric, and they didn't ask any questions about controversial positions by Vilsack.. The one-sided Ryan budget question and the use of the ideological and euphemistic phrase "a woman's right to choose" are clearly pushing an agenda.  They don't impact the poll on the congressional race if they were asked afterwards, but they are meant to sway the respondents, and the results of those questions themselves are impacted by the push.

LOL. This is a left-leaning push poll?!

That's the best one I've heard all day! LOL

These polls are right-wing hackjobs and you know it. Vilsack is probably ahead 5-7.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 04:41:45 PM »

How is that push polling? Those questions were asked after the horserace question. And it's a private poll, so PPP may not have even been responsible for writing those questions.

It uses Democrat talking points and rhetoric, and they didn't ask any questions about controversial positions by Vilsack.. The one-sided Ryan budget question and the use of the ideological and euphemistic phrase "a woman's right to choose" are clearly pushing an agenda.  They don't impact the poll on the congressional race if they were asked afterwards, but they are meant to sway the respondents, and the results of those questions themselves are impacted by the push.

LOL. This is a left-leaning push poll?!

That's the best one I've heard all day! LOL

These polls are right-wing hackjobs and you know it. Vilsack is probably ahead 5-7.

PPP is a right-wing hack job?

Welp, that's it. Whatever credibility you had before has officially been flushed down the toilet with the rest of humanity's festering waste. I actually give up.

PPP has had very friendly Republican results this cycle and in the 2010 cycle was Republican leaning. Just because all the trolls say PPP is left-wing doesn't mean it is... Roll Eyes
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 04:47:41 PM »

PPP has had very friendly Republican results this cycle and in the 2010 cycle was Republican leaning. Just because all the trolls say PPP is left-wing doesn't mean it is... Roll Eyes

Sorry to bust your sheltered, tree-hugging hippie weedhead hack bubble(hey, since you generalize, I figure you've given up your right to complain if I do it), but PPP are usually the ones that show the Democrats ahead. Accurately, might I add, considering they were the only ones putting out reasonable results last cycle.

At least try, please. I've met better trolls on YouTube.

Listen, believe what you want to believe, but PPP is going all right-wing because they don't want to be perceived as right-wing hacks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies