National Movement "Aliya Mustafina" Convention (НДАМ Конвенция)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:52:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  National Movement "Aliya Mustafina" Convention (НДАМ Конвенция)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: National Movement "Aliya Mustafina" Convention (НДАМ Конвенция)  (Read 2068 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 17, 2013, 10:19:47 AM »

Welcome to the National Movement "Aliya Mustafina" June 2013 convention.

Do the convention stuff in here. If non-NMAM members which to seek our endorsement, they must demonstrate how they would advance the Mustafinist-Komovist Revolution if elected to office. The NMAM will not endorse any politicians who we feel have an anti-Mustafinist-Komovist record or who seek to perpetuate the turno pacífico system. Recent events have only shown how urgent a Mustafinist-Komovist Revolution is.

The platform of the Revolution is here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=172546.msg3744523#msg3744523
TNF
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 10:25:25 AM »

Comrades, I seek your endorsement in the Midwest Senate race.

I want to make game reform a central priority in the Senate, should I be elected. In fact, I helped write a lot of suggestions for game reform (proposed by Senator Nix) into the Labor Party's platform and have made some of my own in my campaign thread. Fundamentally, I want to see an Atlasia that is active and fulfilling for those who play the game, not bogged down with inactivity or petty politics that do not advance our game and/or stifle it's growth and development. I have proposed the introduction of proportional representation and election of all Senators at-large to destroy the decaying, decrepit, and fictional notion that the regions, in this day and age, are active or have any direct link upon how legislators behave. I have proposed eliminating many positions within the existing government, and support Senator Nix's proposal for Atlasia to adopt a semi-presidential system, with Senators allowed portfolios to allow them to act as members of the cabinet.

Fundamentally, I believe that I can advance the goals of the NMAM while in office by putting game reform first. I further believe that Labor and NMAM can work together on these vital issues, and even if I am not endorsed by the NMAM, I will be a strong ally of the movement in its goal to revitalize and rebuild activity and interest in Atlasia.

Thank you, and Dave Bless.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 03:08:29 PM »

C:

Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 02:55:58 AM »

Comrades, I have shown repeatedly that I was one faithful friend of the Mustafinist-Komovist cause.

That is why I seek your endorsement.

Thank you by advance.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 04:43:35 PM »

The National Movement "Aliya Mustafina" endorses TNF for Midwest Senate. Party members Hashemite (Southeast) and drj101 (unorganized territories/Pacific) are automatically endorsed in their respective bids. In the two other regions, we urge NMAM sympathizers to not give their votes to any of the official candidates.

In the presidential race, we call on all NMAM members, sympathizers and other allies of the Mustafinist-Komovist Revolution to vote as follows:
[1] Xahar/Hashemite
No preferences to the two other tickets, the purest incarnations of the discredited, anti-democratic and regressive political caste.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 04:52:29 PM »

Thank you for your endorsement, comrades.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 01:15:01 PM »

If there is any doubt of the relevance of the National Movement or of Mustafinism-Komovism in the Atlasia of today, the following statements should serve to put that to rest:

I really don't want to see the so called "revolutionaries" of the NM-AM hijacking the region and destroying another government.
NM-AM sucess was definitely tons of good luck! I hope that they are happy after trolling Atlasia once more!
I think we should invade the Pacific, jointly with the South and we should put in jail all members of the Mustafa Kowinists's party!
Our Government has been killed and it is time to reemerge! We are facing an invasion from the IDS; we have those crazy gimnast-lovers destroying our beloved region and now everyone wants to take a state of the Pacific Region. It is time reemerge and take back what belong to us! The Pacific Region doesn't belong to the National Movement or to the Dirty Southerners, it belongs to the pacificans!
I would also aprove McCarthian legislation against the National Movement Tongue
I don't recgonize the Pacific Council as it was configured to "dissolve" the region. Also the perpetrators of this heinous act follow an anti-Atlasian idealology called Mustafinist-Komovism. They should be hunted down and brought to justice by the current administration and the rightful leadership of the Pacific region headed by Spamage. Also the IDS militia would behoove itself to cease and desist it's attempts of annexing the region for itself. I urge the senate and President Blue to use whatever authority in the constitution to restore law and order to the Pacific region to route these criminals out.
I don't think we should ban NMAM from running for office, I think we merely should have better judgement than to vote for people who have that intent.
The state is really important, we can't tolerate this party which has destroyed the Pacific government, we need to prevent them to access office in the Midwest!
For the Pacific, I would like we would vote a motion expressing support of the legitimate governor and I would like to permanently provide the Mustafa members to ask a Liberal's endorsement.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 01:21:58 PM »

Some of our opponent have adopted viciously and blatantly anti-democratic and unconstitutional tactics, bordering on pure fascism. Any challenge to the ruling elite and the status-quo, in their eyes, must be destroyed.

The "Liberal Party" has seemingly embraced the forces of reaction wholeheartedly.

All those who oppose the reactionary forces, the ruling elite, the political caste and the degenerate turno pacifico regime should join the Movement and vote Xahar/Hash.

Also, you idiots, learn to spell Mustafina. It's not 'Mustafa' or whatever.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 01:56:52 PM »

I've just one thing to say: you're just destroying Atlasia but you have really elaborated your "plan". You're really intelligent and strategical. So, congratulations!

I will do my possible to stop you but I recognize that my political "enemies" are talented!
I hope you will be defeated and recalled Smiley.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 02:05:52 PM »

If there is any doubt of the relevance of the National Movement or of Mustafinism-Komovism in the Atlasia of today, the following statements should serve to put that.

I don't think we should ban NMAM from running for office, I think we merely should have better judgement than to vote for people who have that intent.

So you don't want me to defend your right to your views and ability to run on them? And yes, I think the people of my region should have better judgement than to overthrow a government attempting to push the Midwest in the right path.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »

I am merely demonstrating the importance of the National Movement in Atlasian society.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies