The Atlasian Post. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:07:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Post. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Post.  (Read 12396 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: October 01, 2012, 01:07:27 AM »

And I am the Vice Chair of the Liberal Party.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 01:09:23 AM »

No, I am the only person to ever serve as Vice Chair of the Liberal Party.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
« Edited: October 01, 2012, 01:19:41 AM by Napoleon »

Isn't it ironic for Napoleon to call TPP a personality cult and not based on ideology? The only parties in this game with ideology are Labor and Whigs/IB.

If I had to determine the ideology of the Labor Party by looking at your Senators' proposals to put right-to-work in the constitution, lower the minimum wage, and restrict a woman's choice, would you stand by that statement?

I have long supported a strong and meaningful party system. It's quite unfortunate that it is an unattainable goal. I wasn't a big fan of the Silly Party, but they were big enough to elect people, and I didn't much care for the nonideological party that put up Jbrase and Benconstine at the same time basically running against each other on every issue.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 11:00:10 PM »

Well, reporting facts would only help us, so...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 02:01:05 PM »

Lol
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 12:47:29 AM »

I said "He sh**t in a silk stocking" not "he is sh**t in a silk stocking". Cue lawsuit.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 10:57:48 PM »

Well, since there already is a new RPP...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 11:51:24 AM »
« Edited: February 09, 2013, 11:58:09 AM by President Napoleon »

Also, both in PMs and in interviews, you seem to always be trying to smear me by using other people's words..."who wish to remain anonymous."

Of course they wish to remain anonymous. This whole thing stinks of Grade A IRC douchebags.

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 12:02:14 PM »

Mr. President, would you be willing to confirm or deny rumours you are "blackmailing" Gov. Tmthforu?

lol what?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 12:07:30 PM »

Wtf.

Who is this anonymous contributor, if I may ask?  The Invisible Man?

I'd wager it's The Usual SuspectsTM.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 12:23:20 PM »

Abortion laws are very important in this game IMO.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 06:03:11 PM »
« Edited: February 09, 2013, 06:06:38 PM by President Napoleon »

Also, both in PMs and in interviews, you seem to always be trying to smear me by using other people's words..."who wish to remain anonymous."

Of course they wish to remain anonymous. This whole thing stinks of Grade A IRC douchebags.

LOL.  Regulars in the IRC make it a point to never say anything about someone that they wouldn't say to said person.
That's new...

You must be logged in to read this quote.
It didn't nearly have to be in the IRC, I was just comparing to what I experienced. I never suggested that the culprits are IRC regulars or anything. But, you're wrong if you think that no one gives a sh**t what people think of them. If that were the case, the cowards who voted disapprove and posted approve, whoever they are, would freely admit it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Refute what? I wasn't calling IRCers douchebags, I was saying it sounds like douchebags in the IRC. I suppose it could have been docuhebags via PM, who knows. The behind the back stuff, IRC or not, is cowardly and douchey. Feel free to disagree with that, but don't put words into my mouth or assume I am trying to say something I did not say. I don't very much appreciate that.

I'm used to that sort of thing coming out of the IRC- but it doesn't matter where it comes from in the end. Now, I respect that you wish to keep these private conversations anonymous. What I don't respect is that people can't play the game without getting personal, vicious, and secretive. If anyone has a problem with Tmthforu, he's pretty easy to talk to. He responds to PMs and posts in his office.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 08:26:43 PM »

I have been in contact with a few dedicated individuals about the GM position. I have yet to make a choice and haven't told anyone else who I have contacted. The decision has yet to be made.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 02:19:48 PM »

Tmth, is that personal speculation or a substantiated rumor? Just curious.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2014, 09:07:57 PM »

I suppose it is technically true that the Liberals are without a Senate candidate.

We'll see.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies