Will Minnesota have any >90% anti-gay marriage amendment ban precincts?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:33:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will Minnesota have any >90% anti-gay marriage amendment ban precincts?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Minnesota have any >90% anti-gay marriage amendment ban precincts?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: Will Minnesota have any >90% anti-gay marriage amendment ban precincts?  (Read 687 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 01, 2012, 11:59:02 AM »
« edited: October 01, 2012, 12:01:55 PM by NO BOMBS BUT JAG BOMBS »

Here's a strong possibility (or whatever precinct now most closely resembles it):

Minneapolis W-10 P-1
Obama 88.4%
McCain 8.8%

84.4% White VAP

The white vote where I'm at about a half mile east will be well over 90% against most likely, but at only 56% white VAP we obviously won't do it. I'm hoping for >80% No though.

Speaking of which was the most anti-Prop 8 precinct in California? I'd assume San Francisco must've had some that were virtually unanimously against.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:25:04 PM »

I'm extremely unfamiliar with the Twin Cities. Never even visited. But I assume, like every city, it has the gay neighborhood, where even the Republican straights are "metro" and rather appalled by the socons. I'd be very surprised if there weren't one.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 03:35:09 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2012, 03:37:27 PM by NO BOMBS BUT JAG BOMBS »

I'm extremely unfamiliar with the Twin Cities. Never even visited. But I assume, like every city, it has the gay neighborhood, where even the Republican straights are "metro" and rather appalled by the socons. I'd be very surprised if there weren't one.

Actually the Twin Cities don't really have a specific "gay neighborhood", the gays are just numerous and spread out. Though the said precinct is above is certainly in a heavily gay concentration. That also ties into my theory that Obama did win white evangelicals in Minneapolis, because if you live in any heavily white neighborhood in Minneapolis you obviously don't have much of a problem with gays.

I'm quite interested in those downtown precincts that typically are about 25% Republican and where basically no one lives except latte liberals and rich Republicans (well and homeless I guess.) I'm betting "No" is going to far outrun Obama in those places.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies