MA: Mideast Budget 2012 (Statute) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:51:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MA: Mideast Budget 2012 (Statute) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Mideast Budget 2012 (Statute)  (Read 6730 times)
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 03, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »

I suggest cutting credits over raising/creating new tax brackets. If you guys are arguing for more tax brackets at the top that is simply ridiculous, we're talking about a handful of people. There's no use creating brackets for some hundred, a hundred, and then ten people in the region.

Federal taxes are burdensome, I strongly recommend you make the Mideast the most competitive region for economic and living purposes by keeping these tax rates.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I have no problem with open debate and attacks of the flat or fair taxes, but you need to understand what a flat tax is to participate in a debate. A flat tax does not mean everyone pays the same dollar amount, they only pay the same percentage of their income. The rich gives a car, the poor gives a tire, they both don't give up the same dollar value sacrifice.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:59:55 PM »

Well I'm not in favor of these taxes increases...but it is nice to see the budget I wrote so long ago make it through to just before the final vote to become law Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies