Napoleon and Nathan: Recovery, Reform, and Revival for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:38:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Napoleon and Nathan: Recovery, Reform, and Revival for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Napoleon and Nathan: Recovery, Reform, and Revival for Atlasia  (Read 4286 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »

Hey everyone, the booth is open so make sure to vote. Thanks to everyone who has voted for us so far, we truly appreciate it!! Cheesy
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2012, 03:17:24 PM »

This is an historic election for Atlasia.

I am proud to stand with Napoleon for our great country, its past, present, and future. Although we don't have the luxury of my own party's endorsement I would like to call upon all Atlasians regardless of party to come together to reelect the only ticket with a track record of success in taking Atlasia forward through the offices of President and Vice President. Over the past month and a half since I have been with the Napoleon administration I have seen his commitment to this country, and there is much more work to be done.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2012, 10:59:59 PM »

Congratulations, gentlemen! May you make great use of the power re-invested in you. Smiley
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2012, 11:05:35 PM »

Many congrats!  I did support my party's ticket, but you're administration has been a good one and will continue to serve Atlasia well. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2012, 11:07:02 PM »

Congratulations! Smiley I look forward to seeing what a second term will bring.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2012, 11:08:41 PM »

Congratulations on your well-deserved reelection, Mr. President!  You've done a great job so far and I look forward to working with you these next four months. Smiley
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2012, 11:09:30 PM »

Many congrats!  I did support my party's ticket, but you're administration has been a good one and will continue to serve Atlasia well. Smiley
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2012, 11:10:13 PM »

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2012, 12:00:48 AM »

So the results are in, and it appears that the public has placed their trust in Nathan and I to carry this nation forward for four more months. I am humbled by this honor. Our vision for an inclusive, progressive society and an active and vibrant Atlasia will carry on. I am pleased to see continued increase in voter turn out as my term progresses. This bodes well for Atlasia's future and we welcome our new members, eager to contribute, and our returning veterans, knowledgeable and honest. There are no cracks to be found in this foundation.

This election has demonstrated that the public has faith in our policy solutions. A pragmatic approach, searching for solutions, can go a long way. But our work is incomplete. While I am proud of my first term as President, I understand, and you should as well, that we can never set the bar too high. Knowing this, I will continue to serve to the best of my ability and keep us on the path forward, but you will not see more of the same. What I've learned over the course of these four months has enabled me to better myself for these months ahead and I ask every Atlasian to join me in building a better future, regardless of personal or political disagreements. Our character unites us; our unity produces strength.

I would like to take this time to congratulate my opponents. They made a great effort and made it a fun race for all of us. This was a good, clean campaign and I appreciate that. I'd also like to welcome our newly elected Senators and congratulate their victories. I look forward to exciting debates during this next session. My office is always open for communication.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies