Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2017, 05:52:43 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  Re-elect Sbane as Pacific Senator
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Re-elect Sbane as Pacific Senator  (Read 265 times)
Sbane
sbane
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2012, 10:40:51 am »
Ignore

That's right people, I'm running for re-election. I am running for re-election because I believe I am the right person to represent Pacific values in the Senate. We derive these traditional values from our most traditional of communities, such as Berkeley, San Francisco, Santa Cruz and Venice. I have worked hard in the Senate to pass the Equal rights amendment, create a whole new national University system which will foster innovation and reform our healthcare system to make the rich pay more to save the system for the rest of us. I will continue to work hard in the Senate to represent these values so please vote for me!
Sbane
sbane
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 10:45:37 am »
Ignore

[Sinister music plays in the background]

Oakvale says he is right for the Pacific, but what do we really know about him? During his tenure as governor the Pacific banned cars. How ridiculous is that? Also I hear he hasn't paid taxes in 15 years! I heard this from some random dude but he said it so it must be true!!! Can we really trust Oakvale?

Oakvale, wrong for the Pacific, wrong for Atlasia.
[/Sinister music playing in background]

[Hopeful music starts with my smiling face popping up]
I am Sbane and I approve this message!
AndrewCA
wolfentoad66
YaBB God
Mauritius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 06:23:39 pm »
Ignore

I'm conflicted. Oakvale endorsed me, and you both are Progressive, but since Ben and Nix's party switch, your the only Liberal Left.

Quote from:  The Call, 1973
Nixon’s real crimes are not the petty ones of bribery and corruption which his fellow capitalists so hypocritically accuse him of. Our movement to dump Nixon must expose his real crimes against the people of Indochina, the Arab peoples and the people of Chile as well as the working and oppressed people here in the U.S.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout