President Romney would be better for America than 4 more years of Obama. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:07:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  President Romney would be better for America than 4 more years of Obama. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Romney would be better for America than 4 more years of Obama.  (Read 1013 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« on: October 04, 2012, 09:03:35 AM »

There are a number who could be, but they're terrified of being primaried by nut jobs... I don't think that's a sufficient reason to elect Romney. I can understand why some want that to happen, but that is certainly not a good enough reason...

But you can't name 5 current republican senators who are willing to put the country ahead of the party?

Lugar
Brown
Snowe
Collins
Grassley

BOOM 5.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 01:35:42 PM »

There are a number who could be, but they're terrified of being primaried by nut jobs... I don't think that's a sufficient reason to elect Romney. I can understand why some want that to happen, but that is certainly not a good enough reason...

But you can't name 5 current republican senators who are willing to put the country ahead of the party?

Lugar
Brown
Snowe
Collins
Grassley

BOOM 5.

January 2013
Lugar got kicked out
Snowe didn't run as shes had enough
Brown will lose

Grassley is a total hack.
Collins maybe. But lets be honest she said she would only serve two terms in 2008 and she looks to be running again in 2014.

You asked for 5, I gave you  5 people who are Senators right now who have also worked on a bipartisan basis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies