Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 03:25:27 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections
| | |-+  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Tender Branson, Sheriff Buford TX Justice)
| | | |-+  NM: Public Policy Polling: Obama leads by nine
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: NM: Public Policy Polling: Obama leads by nine  (Read 723 times)
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 04:46:24 pm »
Ignore

...No chance in NM.  I'm quite willing to believe Romney will win the election, but he'll do it solely based on whites.  That's his strategy, after all.

I don't disagree.  Wish he'd lay off the veiled racism, especially with his Mexican roots, since there's a very good pragmatic case for meaningful immigration reform.

Jeez, buddy, you want him to lose?  The racism is the only thing that works for him.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 04:46:40 pm »
Ignore

...NM could approach being in play.

Oh come on.  Be serious.  Its like 45% white!

Hispanics here are not all immigrants.  Many families predate the US so they distribute more normally than other immigrant-heavy Hispanic populations.

Wtf? The Spanish (Grin) areas of New Mexico are pretty much monolithically Democrat.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout