I still believe the key state to watch pollwise is Ohio
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:07:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  I still believe the key state to watch pollwise is Ohio
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I still believe the key state to watch pollwise is Ohio  (Read 469 times)
sg0508
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 06, 2012, 03:19:02 PM »

We pretty much all agree that without Ohio, Romney is not in good shape as the other scenarios for him getting to 270 without the Buckeye State are highly, highly unlikely.

We've seen FL, VA and CO move, as well as NC. Add OH to that and suddenly, Romney is right there.  OH seems to be the state that favors Obama politically with blue collar workers.  If Romney somehow pulls ahead there, then I really believe the president has reason to worry. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »

We pretty much all agree that without Ohio, Romney is not in good shape as the other scenarios for him getting to 270 without the Buckeye State are highly, highly unlikely.

We've seen FL, VA and CO move, as well as NC. Add OH to that and suddenly, Romney is right there.  OH seems to be the state that favors Obama politically with blue collar workers.  If Romney somehow pulls ahead there, then I really believe the president has reason to worry. 

Somehow?  They're white.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies