How long will Romney's bounce last? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:55:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  How long will Romney's bounce last? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How long will Romney's bounce last?  (Read 1511 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: October 06, 2012, 09:51:08 PM »

I don't think this is a bounce. I think it's a perspective change. Mitt Romney spent 90 minutes making himself look like a credibe and smart president. If you ask me, it's going to stick. People have always wanted an alternative to Obama, except, until now, Romney never looked like he'd be worth it. Suddenly, he's Ronald Reagan.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

I don't think this is a bounce. I think it's a perspective change. Mitt Romney spent 90 minutes making himself look like a credibe and smart president. If you ask me, it's going to stick. People have always wanted an alternative to Obama, except, until now, Romney never looked like he'd be worth it. Suddenly, he's Ronald Reagan.

You were seemed reasonable until you said that. Seriously bro, you're delusioned if you think he's a Ronald Reagan.

I don't believe he is, but he certainly used those 90 minutes to make himself look Reaganesque amongst the voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies