Timeline with Users, Anyone? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:20:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Timeline with Users, Anyone? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Timeline with Users, Anyone?  (Read 2346 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: October 10, 2012, 11:20:44 AM »

A-Bob once posted an Atlasian primary timeline in here as I recall. Also, there once was something called Americana where each participant made a political character that would get into shenanigans while running for office.
Could you please give me more details on this, please?  And also, anything involving a historical role-play sound good?

A-Bob's thing was an Atlasia primary battle. That was back when the RPP and the... JCP(?) dominated, but it was sorted into just "Rightist" and "Leftist" primaries.

And as for the other thing, Kalwejt had a Democratic Alabama Senator named Jefferson Dent, I had a Michigan Governor named Christian Mattingly, etc.

Finally, historical/political roleplay has been done here. A few months ago there was a 2016 election roleplay thing going on on this board. I don't know if I"d participate. I'm busy and just started a new project (like an idiot), so yeah.
I meant a role play from a past campaign, involving the real-life candidates, situations etc.  Hope somedoby resurrects these sometime. Smiley

We did that but most people lost interest, I think because people were writing huge speeches and it was just draining.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies