A black can't win a close election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:27:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A black can't win a close election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: A black can't win a close election  (Read 4120 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »

I can only speak for myself, but I speak the truth, and if that sounds like trolling to you, so be it.

And everything I have read from Politico is factual.  Politico is actually one of the most informed and knowledgeable posters on this entire forum.

If you don't agree with what others post on this forum, that's fine, but that doesn't mean you have to go throwing around accusations of others being trolls.

All you do is post propaganda about Mitt Romney, Politico only posts trolling messages about Obama and Obama supporters in ad homenin fashion, opebo used to post far-left anti-capitalist stuff, but now all he posts about is how white people are racist, and milhouse is a combination of you and Politico.

Seriously, your (collective) posts are clogging up this subforum, and it's obnoxious.

What is obnoxious are those hacks who believe what they don't like to hear is trolling.

That's hilarious, because you've been doing that as well. I'm just going to put you on ignore now, I'm tired of your trolling. Good thing you don't venture out of 2012 much.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »

I can only speak for myself, but I speak the truth, and if that sounds like trolling to you, so be it.

And everything I have read from Politico is factual.  Politico is actually one of the most informed and knowledgeable posters on this entire forum.

If you don't agree with what others post on this forum, that's fine, but that doesn't mean you have to go throwing around accusations of others being trolls.

All you do is post propaganda about Mitt Romney, Politico only posts trolling messages about Obama and Obama supporters in ad homenin fashion, opebo used to post far-left anti-capitalist stuff, but now all he posts about is how white people are racist, and milhouse is a combination of you and Politico.

Seriously, your (collective) posts are clogging up this subforum, and it's obnoxious.

What is obnoxious are those hacks who believe what they don't like to hear is trolling.

That's hilarious, because you've been doing that as well. I'm just going to put you on ignore now, I'm tired of your trolling. Good thing you don't venture out of 2012 much.

Hmmm, perhaps I should expand my horizons beyond the 2012 board more.

That way, more of the fine posters on this forum could benefit from my nimble wit and my buoyant wisdom.   
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »

Pew and Kos have Romney winning whites by 20/21 points. A 21 point victory among whites will throw Obama out of office just as it threw Pelosi's caucus out of office 2 years ago.

House Republicans won whites by 24 points.

Such is a consequence of the war on whites.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2012, 12:00:56 PM »

wat
milhouse24
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »

I am going to blame Obama's debate loss because he is Black. 
The media is racist and biased against Blacks, so they are declaring Obama the loser.
Black people are not good at debating, so the format is bad for Obama.
Obama can only debate in spoken word/rap format, which would help Black politicians.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2012, 01:41:19 PM »

Pew and Kos have Romney winning whites by 20/21 points. A 21 point victory among whites will throw Obama out of office just as it threw Pelosi's caucus out of office 2 years ago.

House Republicans won whites by 24 points.

There's no war on whites.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2012, 01:44:22 PM »

There is, however, a war on non-whites, which amounts to the same thing - whites vote for the right-wing candidate, and non-whites (and amusingly, nearly all whites as well) are oppressed.
milhouse24
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2012, 06:45:18 PM »

I think a Republican Hispanic person like Cruz, Rubio, or Martinez will be the next president.

The Democrats take Hispanic voters for granted.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »

I think a Republican Hispanic person like Cruz, Rubio, or Martinez will be the next president.

Looks like the Democrats can add taking Hispanic voters for granted just like they have been taking black voters for granted for generations.
milhouse24
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2012, 11:22:03 AM »

Looks like the Democrats can add taking Hispanic voters for granted just like they have been taking black voters for granted for generations.

Hispanic Americans realize that the only way to win the presidency is to increase population growth.  Hispanic Americans have larger families and more children.  Pretty soon, Hispanic Americans will surpass the white-majority voters.  The end of the white-majority voters is probably already here.  Its almost guaranteed that a Hispanic will be the next president or vice president and rightfully so.  I don't necessarily think Democrats or Obama have a hold on Hispanic voters.  The prominent Hispanic Republicans will likely help the Romney ticket a little bit. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies