Biden laughing at the issues (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:52:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Biden laughing at the issues (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden laughing at the issues  (Read 997 times)
wan
United States

« on: October 12, 2012, 01:02:23 AM »

New GOP ad reflecing how Biden doesn't take the issues seriously and just laughs them off during the VP debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtemaHgjyA

there you go again lying making stuff up. I understand you upset ryan lost the debate have fin being an republican opps i mean independent
wan
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 01:14:24 AM »

New GOP ad reflecing how Biden doesn't take the issues seriously and just laughs them off during the VP debate.

there you go again lying making stuff up. I understand you upset ryan lost the debate have fin being an republican opps i mean independent
I'm not making 'stuff' up, watch the video.  Joe Biden cannot defend Obama's record, it's a tough position to be in.  Brushing it off as something funny, is not funny.  Secondly, Ryan did not lose the debate, read the polls from CNN.  Ryan won 48%, Biden by 44%.

And ABC said it was 50%-31% Biden.  But of course you know that. 

BREAKING NEWS ALSO CBS SAYS JOE BIDEN WON THE DEBATE
wan
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 01:34:24 AM »

that poll also oversampled  Republicans.

cbs obama win abc obama and among others
wan
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:42:06 AM »

I'm not making 'stuff' up, watch the video.  Joe Biden cannot defend Obama's record, it's a tough position to be in.  Brushing it off as something funny, is not funny.  Secondly, Ryan did not lose the debate, read the polls from CNN.  Ryan won 48%, Biden by 44%.

And ABC said it was 50%-31% Biden.  But of course you know that. 

BREAKING NEWS ALSO CBS SAYS JOE BIDEN WON THE DEBATE

So winning the debate by being arrogant, laughing, smiling and interupting his opponent while he cant defend his record over the last 4 years? Sure, I believe it.

Hold up, didn't Romney steam roll the hell over Lehrer and Obama last week in the same fashion!? Didn't that make him presidential all the while waffling on positions he held over the last 6 yrs of running for office?!

right
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies