Letter to 2012 forum
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:13:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Letter to 2012 forum
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Letter to 2012 forum  (Read 4629 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »

is a pathetic
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2012, 05:30:27 AM »

disgusting piece of
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2012, 05:59:54 AM »

pointless war that
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2012, 08:36:09 AM »

sirnick has won.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2012, 08:44:21 AM »

The effing END!
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2012, 08:44:55 AM »

/thread
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2012, 04:52:01 PM »

Someone compile this?
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2012, 07:51:13 PM »

As thread starter, I will compile this (and adjust for grammar, in such a way so that everyone still gets exactly three words) and I will send it to the 2012 board.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2012, 08:11:17 PM »

Dear 2012 board,
Keep this clean because I want saboteurs and wreckers to be kind and considerate to those who disagree with the moderators of this disaster. Paul Ryan is from Janesville, where they apologize for producing Paul Ryan. A man of three words only – Packers and cheese-heads, with his enormous ears and suits. Joe Biden’s left arm is muscular and old, but he uses it well. It’s over. I don’t understand Mitt Romney’s positions. They are wondrously erotic and strange on any issue. He said he is severely conservative, but practices polygamy. “I enjoy curves,” he told supporters, and supporters vomited. Romney flip-flopped immediately, and flip-flopped again. Whips and chains are really fun to use on practicing Mormons who believe that the six wives of Barack Hussein Obama are really Romney’s. Hillary Clinton’s beauty does not exist. Who knew that Xahar was dropped from American Idol as a kid because he sucked certain things that kids should not have knowledge of, unless they have very bad parents? Qaddafi’s Nescafe drugs were consumed by Mustafa Abdul Jalil. Mitt Romney condemned the public display of apartheid memorabilia due to his father’s decision to brainwash his son. Sometimes I wonder about the virtue, or lack thereof, associated with doing many drugs. Cthulhu is rumored to endorse safe sex. Vote Cthulhu ’16! Because big black boxes of balloons will otherwise be considered morally objectionable. The three moderators are on my black list, so get Dave Leip to agree to fire them all. I hereby declare, “YOU ARE FIRED!!!!” A magic potion made me feel high as a balloon. Jill Stein really loves attention, but she is Kalwejt’s secret lover. A grilled bratwurst tastes so good. For heaven’s sake, please refrain from yanking on your yang-yang in public, because Simfan34 is not amused by that or similar activities that dismay Mike Naso, who used to be a homosexual, but won’t admit it, just like Grumps, who doesn’t realize that the election actually depends on increased racism among the white working-class, by the power of Jesus Almighty. Mitt Romney is rumored to be surprisingly talented at playing bass guitar and raping large companies of profit. Contrary to popular belief, Mormonism is a life of crime and murder, which only recently has been proscribed because of its government-like secrecy concerning unusual sexual practices, such as dragon sex, which is frightening, yet delicious with some cream. The cream is known to cause liberals to feel itchy in some very sensitive areas. Very many thanks; this board sucks just like Grumps. Tell Sarah Palin that her daughters are the most homophobic little Alaskans and trampy bitches to have ever gotten such large amounts of attention. Eight gallons of man juice ran through Politico, because Mitt Romney was in jail once. Tell the Moderators to ban Grumps right f[Inks]g now! Postscript: Done. Nym. By the way, Grumps is wonderful; nah, just kidding. Sometimes Grumps uses a nasty bunch of trampy young blondes to pleasure his randomly enlarged attitude regarding the entire rear of Hillary. My big black statue of David is beautiful as Hillary quick-stepping with a certain Chicagoan Mayor known as ‘Hillary Rodham’s behind the curtain’. Finally, Hillary is nude planning a copper, but Clarence decided to put his lengthy, aged opinion inside a hole of ignorance. Nevertheless, this whole thread is a pathetic disgusting piece of Skylarks, fighting a pointless war that Sirnick has won. The f[Inks]g END!

Sincerely,
Forum Community
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:47 PM »

P.S. Oh, also
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2012, 10:09:01 PM »

stop saying words.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »

Dear 2012 board,
Keep this clean because I want saboteurs and wreckers to be kind and considerate to those who disagree with the moderators of this disaster. Paul Ryan is from Janesville, where they apologize for producing Paul Ryan. A man of three words only – Packers and cheese-heads, with his enormous ears and suits. Joe Biden’s left arm is muscular and old, but he uses it well. It’s over. I don’t understand Mitt Romney’s positions. They are wondrously erotic and strange on any issue. He said he is severely conservative, but practices polygamy. “I enjoy curves,” he told supporters, and supporters vomited. Romney flip-flopped immediately, and flip-flopped again. Whips and chains are really fun to use on practicing Mormons who believe that the six wives of Barack Hussein Obama are really Romney’s. Hillary Clinton’s beauty does not exist. Who knew that Xahar was dropped from American Idol as a kid because he sucked certain things that kids should not have knowledge of, unless they have very bad parents? Qaddafi’s Nescafe drugs were consumed by Mustafa Abdul Jalil. Mitt Romney condemned the public display of apartheid memorabilia due to his father’s decision to brainwash his son. Sometimes I wonder about the virtue, or lack thereof, associated with doing many drugs. Cthulhu is rumored to endorse safe sex. Vote Cthulhu ’16! Because big black boxes of balloons will otherwise be considered morally objectionable. The three moderators are on my black list, so get Dave Leip to agree to fire them all. I hereby declare, “YOU ARE FIRED!!!!” A magic potion made me feel high as a balloon. Jill Stein really loves attention, but she is Kalwejt’s secret lover. A grilled bratwurst tastes so good. For heaven’s sake, please refrain from yanking on your yang-yang in public, because Simfan34 is not amused by that or similar activities that dismay Mike Naso, who used to be a homosexual, but won’t admit it, just like Grumps, who doesn’t realize that the election actually depends on increased racism among the white working-class, by the power of Jesus Almighty. Mitt Romney is rumored to be surprisingly talented at playing bass guitar and raping large companies of profit. Contrary to popular belief, Mormonism is a life of crime and murder, which only recently has been proscribed because of its government-like secrecy concerning unusual sexual practices, such as dragon sex, which is frightening, yet delicious with some cream. The cream is known to cause liberals to feel itchy in some very sensitive areas. Very many thanks; this board sucks just like Grumps. Tell Sarah Palin that her daughters are the most homophobic little Alaskans and trampy bitches to have ever gotten such large amounts of attention. Eight gallons of man juice ran through Politico, because Mitt Romney was in jail once. Tell the Moderators to ban Grumps right f[Inks]g now! Postscript: Done. Nym. By the way, Grumps is wonderful; nah, just kidding. Sometimes Grumps uses a nasty bunch of trampy young blondes to pleasure his randomly enlarged attitude regarding the entire rear of Hillary. My big black statue of David is beautiful as Hillary quick-stepping with a certain Chicagoan Mayor known as ‘Hillary Rodham’s behind the curtain’. Finally, Hillary is nude planning a copper, but Clarence decided to put his lengthy, aged opinion inside a hole of ignorance. Nevertheless, this whole thread is a pathetic disgusting piece of Skylarks, fighting a pointless war that Sirnick has won. The f[Inks]g END!

Sincerely,
Forum Community

Lame.  If you really want to do one of these, you should try something like 8 words at a time.  That should at least cut down on the number of totally nonsensical sentences.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2012, 05:27:17 AM »

Jumped the shark towards the end, roughly when the issue of Grumps was introduced.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2012, 03:53:49 PM »

Jumped the shark towards the end, roughly when the issue of Grumps was introduced.

Yeah, it actually started off pretty good.

Clarence's Hillary obsession was a pain in the ass too.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies