Ben Kenobi campaign thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:43:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ben Kenobi campaign thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ben Kenobi campaign thread  (Read 5761 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: October 22, 2012, 05:52:28 PM »

He was running for IDS Legislator, and, sadly, won.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 03:07:22 AM »

It doesn't bother me since it's the choice of the people of our Region. I don't favor single-partism. However, I keep the right to not be thrilled when a political opponent wins anything. But I'm sure we'll be able to work on some issues still !
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »

In the voting booth, in the dedicated thread. He received less votes than Griffin, but there were two seats up for election.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »

Could you be more specific as to what your proposal n° 2 means ? As of now I'm willing to fight you on your other three proposals, but this one I don't get.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 09:10:40 AM »

Probably not, seeing as how the grubby paws of the federal machine will invariably lay their hands on whatever lands we choose to let partake in the bounty of empire. That may not always be the case, though. Wink

I hope so, for the state of the foreign affairs and the good relationship with our Mexican neighbours (Atlasia's limit is in Rio Grande, isn't it?). On the other hand your Imperial Bloc's Wiki say that you are anti-imperialists, does this definition work only in one direction?

Could you be more specific as to what your proposal n° 2 means ? As of now I'm willing to fight you on your other three proposals, but this one I don't get.
Looks like yet another secession attempt.

I voted for you and I hope to see you fighting against this carpetbagger agenda. If the South starts with expansionist policies and secession attempts at the same time, it will end caught between the Federal Machine and some angry Mexicans. John Engle could send the Iowa Militia against us. A complete disaster. On the other hand my green avatar dislikes those plans about nukes. Don't fail me, fellow comrades.
Don't worry, we'll get this covered. Time is for energy consumption reduction, not building up nuclear plants. Does anyone seriously want a Fukushima under hurricane Katrina ?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 08:13:33 PM »

At the least, you need to build new plants to replace old ones and renovate existing ones, to take advantage of advances in nuclear plant safety. Refusing to build new plants is an excellent way to promote the occurrence of future disasters.
I would beg to differ : refusing to build new plants while prolonging the life span of old plants is an excellent way to promote future disasters. That is not what should be done. But we'll have the occasion to discuss all this in the House.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »

Is a war really the best thing we need right now ?...
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 07:27:52 PM »

Wealthy people would be a good thing if there was not a single poor people. Whilst there are, though, wealthy people are just what stands in the way...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies