The Atlasian Laborinth
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:13:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Laborinth
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: The Atlasian Laborinth  (Read 19448 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 06:36:44 PM »

Bumping on request of Griffin.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 06:50:08 PM »

It's quiet. Too quiet.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2012, 06:52:39 PM »

An anonymous source has told me that Alfred plans to run against me in February for Governor.

Since we're all talking about future elections.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2012, 06:55:56 PM »

An anonymous source has told me that Alfred plans to run against me in February for Governor.

Likewise, an anonymous source told me that such an event would make for a very fun election.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2012, 09:27:55 PM »

Might as well call this the National Inquirer.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »

Your anonymous goddamn source (Wolfentoad) can go  himself, because that is not correct. I do not plan to run against you.

Also, your source sucks too, Griff. The only person who Scott isn't trouncing in the polls is Cincy.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »

I wish I had anonymous sources Sad
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2012, 12:10:15 AM »

THE ATLASIAN LABORINTH

We Decide, We Report

Volume A, Issue H                                              Price: Your Fair Share

UNBLURRING THE LINES

Sources close to The Atlasian Laborinth are now reporting that Mideast Governor Tmth4foru will shortly be announcing that he plans to NOT seek the nomination for President in February with Northeast Governor Scott. It comes as no surprise, as a growing coalition of voters voiced concerns over such a merger from the start.

While it was blatantly clear earlier in the day that the pair were running for office - evidenced by their blatant refusal to confirm or deny the rumors - such shifts within the party structures must have led to a reversal of the previous decision. Stay tuned for any and all updates that may arise in the future about this subject, as who knows how many more times they'll change their minds.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 12:10:20 AM »

You need to have a word with your "source" - they have had their facts mixed up all day!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 12:11:56 AM »

You need to have a word with your "source" - they have had their facts mixed up all day!

Oh, but you're our source, Mr. Governor...
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 12:12:55 AM »

There is no doubt that with multiple sources commenting to The Atlasian Laborinth right now, some lines may end up becoming crossed. We, however, are confident the fact will sort themselves out shortly. Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »
« Edited: December 21, 2012, 12:16:28 AM by Governor Scott »

I find this sudden decline in this newspaper's credibility very disconcerting.

Tomorrow, I am selling all my Atlasian Laborinth stock.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2012, 12:18:43 AM »

Gosh, I feel so left out of all this! Sad
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2012, 12:19:29 AM »

To whoever's trolling- stop it.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2012, 12:19:52 AM »

And I'm the one pulling all of the strings...

Or at least some of them.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »

Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2012, 12:23:05 PM »
« Edited: December 21, 2012, 01:23:14 PM by Snowball »

I'm so confused, so there was a secret meeting of lab which I was not invited to, before which wolfy started this whole thing, Tmth snuck in under cover of Marokai, and we announced Marduke? is that is, or did I miss part of this soap
                                            HuhHuhHuh
                                        Huh            Huh
                                    Huh                  Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                         Huh
                                                     Huh
                                                Huh
                                                Huh
                                                Huh

Huh

*its really hard to get that with the emoticon
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 01:13:33 PM »

I'm so confused, so there was a secret meeting of lab which I was not invited to, before which wolfy started this whole thing, Tmth snuck in under cover of Marokai, and we announced Marduke? is that is, or did I miss part of this soap

I'm not sure if Wolfy started it, at least not knowingly. I assume he told someone of my gubernatorial semi-intentions, and I've heard that he told Adam's source (whose name will remain confidential for reasons of national security) about Tmth/Scott. He also told me about the Scott bit, but forced me to guess who the Prez nominee was. I assume Unnamed Source then told the Laborinth.

And Tmth was only Marokai for part of the meeting. He kidnapped the real one and posed as him partway through - the Professor Layton/Atlas crossover potential is building by the second! This accidentally resulted in sensitive information being made available to Tmth/Marokai - namely, that a certain person was a double agent who was spilling the beans to Labor...

...and that person is you! *points at Wolfentoad*
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »

I'm not sure if Wolfy started it, at least not knowingly. I assume he told someone of my gubernatorial semi-intentions, and I've heard that he told Adam's source (whose name will remain confidential for reasons of national security) about Tmth/Scott. He also told me about the Scott bit, but forced me to guess who the Prez nominee was. I assume Unnamed Source then told the Laborinth.

And Tmth was only Marokai for part of the meeting. He kidnapped the real one and posed as him partway through - the Professor Layton/Atlas crossover potential is building by the second! This accidentally resulted in sensitive information being made available to Tmth/Marokai - namely, that a certain person was a double agent who was spilling the beans to Labor...

Oh, to close, but you are the wrong party, we should make this Phoenix Wright, and Bacon King should give the speal.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2012, 01:20:52 PM »

Oh, to close, but you are the wrong party, we should make this Phoenix Wright, and Bacon King should give the speal.

*as The Rt. Hon. Bacon Kingman, Attorney at Law*

OBJECTION!

Mr. Jones, there is a clear flaw in your argument! This evidence shows that the Tmth/Scott ticket was a ruse, an elaborate ploy created hours after the real murder solely to create a witness: the Labor Party!
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »

OBJECTION!

Mr. Jones, there is a clear flaw in your argument! This evidence shows that the Tmth/Scott ticket was a ruse, an elaborate ploy created hours after the real murder solely to create a witness: the Labor Party!
Isn't Wright supposed to be ... you know... right. I mean the only murder that has occured is RT John Engle, and the only way he fits in it is if you count the spotting of the John Engle truck, in which this has officialy gone out of hand.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2012, 01:29:31 PM »

OBJECTION!

Isn't Wright supposed to be ... you know... right. I mean the only murder that has occured is RT John Engle, and the only way he fits in it is if you count the spotting of the John Engle truck, in which this has officialy gone out of hand.

The murder I-as-BK am describing is of course the murder of Wolfentoad's innocence and naivete.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2012, 01:35:09 PM »
« Edited: December 21, 2012, 01:38:05 PM by Snowball »

OBJECTION!

Mr. Jones, there is a clear flaw in your argument!

The murder I-as-BK am describing is of course the murder of Wolfentoad's innocence and naivete.
This evidence shows that the Tmth/Scott ticket was a ruse, an elaborate ploy created hours after the real murder solely to create a witness: the Labor Party!

I am sorry, but your obsession with making this Layton has led to major inaccuracies in your argument, therefore, I am assuming that Wolfentoad has never had any innocence (from what I've heard he should be called snowstalker). Therefore this has been a huge coverup of something that I have not figured out yet, but incapsulates all of Seatown, BK, the labor moving south, the lack on an election, Nap being awful, and Shua, Aflietch and Morgieb resigning.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2012, 01:43:59 PM »

OBJECTION!

Mr. Jones, there is a clear flaw in your argument!

This evidence shows that the Tmth/Scott ticket was a ruse, an elaborate ploy created hours after the real murder solely to create a witness: the Labor Party!

I am sorry, but your obsession with making this Layton has led to major inaccuracies in your argument, therefore, I am assuming that Wolfentoad has never had any innocence (from what I've heard he should be called snowstalker). Therefore this has been a huge coverup of something that I have not figured out yet, but incapsulates all of Seatown, BK, the labor moving south, the lack on an election, Nap being awful, and Shua, Aflietch and Morgieb resigning.

Professor, my tiny animal that does minigames has found the crucial piece of evidence! Now we can solvethe final puzzle: who is the unnamed source?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2012, 03:39:53 PM »

Guys, if there are evil secret meetings going on, I'm not privy to them. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
Jump to: