The Atlasian Laborinth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:27:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Laborinth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Laborinth  (Read 19556 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: May 24, 2013, 09:16:07 AM »

I must say I am disappointed by the tone of the latest article in the Atlasian Laborinth.

It's fine to point at the differences between candidates but comments such as these are really unnecessary:

- "With it being the Federalists, though, anything rational at this point might just collapse the entire party."

I consider this insulting to the many hard-working and rational Federalist
officeholders.

- "Vice-Presidential nominee Maxwell has served a total of three months as Wisard Extraordinaer: his only claim to fame."

This comment is particularly bad and ironic because Maxwell is someone who has worked really hard to revive an almost completely inactive region controlled by the Labor Party.

Also, before you attack the Federalist Party for not being able to run an "experienced soul" in a presidential election, please consider that we have just lost our very experienced candidate due to a heart attack and that it's not easy to find dozens of new candidates to replace him barely a month before the election.

Looking at the entire article, I believe you have just made this up:

"One notable Federalist has whispered to "The Atlasian Laborinth" ..."

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 03:26:26 AM »

Looking at the entire article, I believe you have just made this up:

"One notable Federalist has whispered to "The Atlasian Laborinth" ..." [that he make take his case straight to the Federalist Convention floor and make a rational appeal for selecting him as their nominee.]

Hmm.

Is this the only part of my and other people's comments on your article you are going to reply to?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies