The Atlasian Laborinth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:29:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Laborinth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Laborinth  (Read 19531 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: October 23, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »

Excellent.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »

I apologize to the Federalists who share the author's sentiments. That my candidacy prevented a strictly party line election was an unintended consequence. Hopefully I can make it up to you by being the bestest Senator ever.

By the way, I have the utmost respect for Federalist candidate Goldwater, which I am sure he is aware of. He is running a respectful and dignified campaign and I am enjoying the opportunity to debate the issues with him and the other candidates.

President Napoleon

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 08:38:05 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Imagine when your party's regional leader vetoes a bill sponsored (and passed), by his own party?

There hasn't been an effective 'federalist' party for quite some time now. Oh, sure, there are people who claim to be members of the party, but they certainly don't work together with any sense of purpose other than to advance the cause of progressivism through atlasia. I'm not really sure what's the point of bothering to show up to vote, when your voice won't change anything.

So, surprise me Federalists. Give me a reason to vote for you.

How does the Federalist Party advance the cause of progressivism?

The poster you are asking didn't want to vote for Romney because he thought he was as progressive as Obama.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 10:15:20 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

When you've got Napoleon on your side, and Federalists on the other, isn't that a clear sign?

Sounds like its actually normal people on one side and a cranky Federalist people should stop quoting so I don't have to see what he posts on the other.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 11:30:31 PM »

No, I love Goldwater! Except when he quotes the troll, who I have on ignore.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies