The Atlasian Laborinth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:09:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Laborinth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Laborinth  (Read 19516 times)
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« on: October 24, 2012, 12:39:13 PM »

any update ideas.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 06:42:41 AM »

my close lost doesn't go in here?
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 12:17:50 PM »
« Edited: November 20, 2012, 12:19:35 PM by Snowball »

um, if there is a law saying that you have to do X, and all but 10 votes don't do X, then it does make sense to only count those 10 votes.

But since there was only one election, I agree with you here
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 12:23:05 PM »
« Edited: December 21, 2012, 01:23:14 PM by Snowball »

Gosh, I feel so left out of all this! Sad

And I'm the one pulling all of the strings...

Or at least some of them.
I'm so confused, so there was a secret meeting of lab which I was not invited to, before which wolfy started this whole thing, Tmth snuck in under cover of Marokai, and we announced Marduke? is that is, or did I miss part of this soap
                                            HuhHuhHuh
                                        Huh            Huh
                                    Huh                  Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                         Huh
                                                     Huh
                                                Huh
                                                Huh
                                                Huh

Huh

*its really hard to get that with the emoticon
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »

I'm so confused, so there was a secret meeting of lab which I was not invited to, before which wolfy started this whole thing, Tmth snuck in under cover of Marokai, and we announced Marduke? is that is, or did I miss part of this soap

I'm not sure if Wolfy started it, at least not knowingly. I assume he told someone of my gubernatorial semi-intentions, and I've heard that he told Adam's source (whose name will remain confidential for reasons of national security) about Tmth/Scott. He also told me about the Scott bit, but forced me to guess who the Prez nominee was. I assume Unnamed Source then told the Laborinth.

And Tmth was only Marokai for part of the meeting. He kidnapped the real one and posed as him partway through - the Professor Layton/Atlas crossover potential is building by the second! This accidentally resulted in sensitive information being made available to Tmth/Marokai - namely, that a certain person was a double agent who was spilling the beans to Labor...

...and that person is you! *points at Wolfentoad*
Oh, to close, but you are the wrong party, we should make this Phoenix Wright, and Bacon King should give the speal.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »

I'm not sure if Wolfy started it, at least not knowingly. I assume he told someone of my gubernatorial semi-intentions, and I've heard that he told Adam's source (whose name will remain confidential for reasons of national security) about Tmth/Scott. He also told me about the Scott bit, but forced me to guess who the Prez nominee was. I assume Unnamed Source then told the Laborinth.

And Tmth was only Marokai for part of the meeting. He kidnapped the real one and posed as him partway through - the Professor Layton/Atlas crossover potential is building by the second! This accidentally resulted in sensitive information being made available to Tmth/Marokai - namely, that a certain person was a double agent who was spilling the beans to Labor...

Oh, to close, but you are the wrong party, we should make this Phoenix Wright, and Bacon King should give the speal.

*as The Rt. Hon. Bacon Kingman, Attorney at Law*

OBJECTION!

Mr. Jones, there is a clear flaw in your argument! This evidence shows that the Tmth/Scott ticket was a ruse, an elaborate ploy created hours after the real murder solely to create a witness: the Labor Party!
Isn't Wright supposed to be ... you know... right. I mean the only murder that has occured is RT John Engle, and the only way he fits in it is if you count the spotting of the John Engle truck, in which this has officialy gone out of hand.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 01:35:09 PM »
« Edited: December 21, 2012, 01:38:05 PM by Snowball »

*as The Rt. Hon. Bacon Kingman, Attorney at Law*

OBJECTION!

Mr. Jones, there is a clear flaw in your argument!
Isn't Wright supposed to be ... you know... right. I mean the only murder that has occured is RT John Engle, and the only way he fits in it is if you count the spotting of the John Engle truck, in which this has officialy gone out of hand.

The murder I-as-BK am describing is of course the murder of Wolfentoad's innocence and naivete.
This evidence shows that the Tmth/Scott ticket was a ruse, an elaborate ploy created hours after the real murder solely to create a witness: the Labor Party!

I am sorry, but your obsession with making this Layton has led to major inaccuracies in your argument, therefore, I am assuming that Wolfentoad has never had any innocence (from what I've heard he should be called snowstalker). Therefore this has been a huge coverup of something that I have not figured out yet, but incapsulates all of Seatown, BK, the labor moving south, the lack on an election, Nap being awful, and Shua, Aflietch and Morgieb resigning.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 04:58:57 PM »

Guys, if there are evil secret meetings going on, I'm not privy to them. Tongue
We know, but isn't it gosh darn it more exciting this way?
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 10:45:00 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

When you've got Napoleon on your side, and Federalists on the other, isn't that a clear sign?

Sounds like its actually normal people on one side and a cranky Federalist people should stop quoting so I don't have to see what he posts on the other.
Wait, you put goldwater on ignore and not ben, I have it the other way around, so I would like an end to Kenobi quotes.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 06:26:50 AM »

No, I love Goldwater! Except when he quotes the troll, who I have on ignore.

sorry but you quoted Kenobi quoting Goldwater.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 01:34:39 PM »

Let folks burn me at the stake if they want to- I held no grudge when several prominent Whigs voted Napoleon over me...I simply went dancing with my fiancee and let the troubles of an online game stay on the web
^ Smiley Ah yes, there are so many fun things to do outside of Atlasia!

There's a world outside of Atlasia?  No way!
Yeah I mean there is forum community, Individual politics, there is a whole forum outside of this board Smiley. (which of course is all important in everyones lives).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies