Sarah Palin: "Shuck and jive ends with Benghazi lives" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:20:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Sarah Palin: "Shuck and jive ends with Benghazi lives" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sarah Palin: "Shuck and jive ends with Benghazi lives"  (Read 2857 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: October 24, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »

Not so much a dog whistle as a foghorn.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2012, 03:14:47 PM by Senator-elect Oakvale »

Lord help me, I'm actually about to respond to this rambling, juvenile incoherent bullsh-t.

Bro, we can't let Sarah Palin win! Forward(TM) with BrObama! Forward(TM) with Simpson-Bowles!  Most pwogwessive pwesident ever!!! Wants bros to marry each other!

Good Lord you're insufferable.

What's insufferable is the usual women-bashing and/or vapid memes being trotted out,

Woman-bashing?  If your criteria for that is that the target is literally a woman, then, yeah, I guess we are. But no, it's a prominent moron and political figure making blatantly racist comments - I think it's justified that we discuss them on, say, a politics forum.

Piss off.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

LMAO, are you trying to make "BrObama" a thing now? What's that even supposed to mean?

Feel free to get to the point any time soon. Smiley At this point I'm assuming you worked on the Mike Gravel "campaign".

Grow up.

"Bankster"? Jesus Christ I hate the True Left. Nice not-so-subtle racism there at the end, too, I'm starting to see why you've got so much sympathy for Sarah Palin. Smiley

Go ahead and cite any time soon if you want to be taken even remotely serious rather than end up on about a thousand Ignore Lists for posting rambling, hackish bile with no apparent structure.

Hmmm... "banksters", "handpicked"... I think you're about half a sentence away from talking about the Jews, right?

Please, please at least post like an adult. I realise that might be asking a bit much, but I was actually going to respond properly to this garbage you've posted until I noticed there was literally nothing of substance that I could comment on.

Go away.

PS: My favourite part of this word vomit you posted is citing some random speech Obama gave six years ago as a Senator in "support" of your "argument" instead of actually citing anything he's done in office to "privatize Social Security".

The sad thing is that you're probably reasonably representative of the True Left™, which is a big part of why the reactionary fringe left is doomed to irrelevancy - and I'm glad to see it die. Hallelujah!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies