Republicans and rape (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:54:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans and rape (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans and rape  (Read 1921 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: October 24, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »

Okay, rant time (you've all been warned):

Seroiusly GOPher candidates, what in the blue hell is up with you guys lately?  I mean yeah I know, you got to play up the culture war bullshit for the proles and all but I mean really?  This?  Talking about women getting raped so lightheartedly and acting all natural about it?  I mean really?

Really?

I'm kind of wondering what is up with all these crazies lately, man.  I mean, I thought the Tea Party was about bringing sanity back to government and all, not bringing insanity UNTO government.  I mean, is there some really sick disturbing joke going on in the Grand Old Party that I'm not aware of?  Like this is some huge experiment being conducted by party heads to see how much insanity the base can handle?  Is this some disgusting display to show that by running candidates who say extremely stupid shit about women who get raped while supporting fiscal conservatism (very funny guys) how the fiscal cons will just keep swallowing the yucky shit these morons are shoveling down their throats?

I mean wow, I truly am entertained.  I must say that the performances pulled out by the dozens (just a guess here, I lost count after the second yahoo, whoever that was, said some stupid shit) of Republican lawmakers, or people who want to be lawmakers, this election cycle is truly Academy Award worthy.  No screw that, this is fucking Oscar bait baby!  And me, I'm just proud, so damn proud that we finally have politicians out there who so willingly give the American people the politics they deserve.  That is, of course, useless, idiotic, monotonous pure grade A fucking bullshit.

[/apple sauce for these freedom fighters, please]
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies