Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2017, 12:23:40 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Cast your Ballot in the 2016 Mock Election

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections
| | |-+  2012 House Election Polls
| | | |-+  NV-03, LVRJ: Heck in the lead
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NV-03, LVRJ: Heck in the lead  (Read 983 times)
krazen1211
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2012, 08:47:52 am »
Ignore

http://www.lvrj.com/news/poll-heck-has-enough-support-to-win-re-election-175750751.html

Heck 50
Oceguera 40

Good news.
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 10:11:36 am »
Ignore

krazen, keeping hackishness to a minimum, do you have any idea what seems to be wrong with some of these Nevada Democratic House candidates? I'm genuinely curious.

Professor Nathan. A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights. Can you really trust him?

Yeah that's right, I said Siam. Why don't you go tell Pedro Martinez
krazen1211
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 10:36:05 am »
Ignore

krazen, keeping hackishness to a minimum, do you have any idea what seems to be wrong with some of these Nevada Democratic House candidates? I'm genuinely curious.

Horsford seems to be a bit lazy, not unlike Bob Casey and Jeff Flake.

Oceguera should not have had a serious shot in the first place. The default winner for an EVEN PVI white suburban district is the Republican more often than not. When this district was first drawn to be a 'fair fight split by registration' district Jon Porter won it by 19 points. Now its a 'fair fight split by registration' district again.
Mr.Phips
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 09:10:30 pm »
Ignore

Oceguera should not have had a serious shot in the first place. The default winner for an EVEN PVI white suburban district is the Republican more often than not. When this district was first drawn to be a 'fair fight split by registration' district Jon Porter won it by 19 points. Now its a 'fair fight split by registration' district again.

Come on.  Heck only barely beat Dina Titus in the GOP wave of the century in 2010.  Titus was a horrendous candidate who couldnt even beat Jim Gibbons in the governors race in a Dem wave year.  This will continue to be one of the key swing districts.  

And you forget to mention that Porter first one this district by 19 points over a Democrat with serious ethics problems. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:12:18 pm by Mr.Phips »Logged
President Hillary Clinton
BeccaM
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 12:46:23 am »
Ignore

Obama and Berkley's coattails might help.

PRESIDENT CLINTON
Trounce-'em Theresa
Nathan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 01:28:49 am »
Ignore

Even if Obama and Berkley both win, I don't think coattails are in the offing.

Professor Nathan. A shameless agrarian collectivist with no respect for private property or individual rights. Can you really trust him?

Yeah that's right, I said Siam. Why don't you go tell Pedro Martinez
Joe Republic
YaBB God
Kiribati

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 05:14:50 am »
Ignore

I wouldn't expect either of those two to carry this district.  Obama might.
krazen1211
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 01:32:04 pm »
Ignore

Come on.  Heck only barely beat Dina Titus in the GOP wave of the century in 2010.  Titus was a horrendous candidate who couldnt even beat Jim Gibbons in the governors race in a Dem wave year.  This will continue to be one of the key swing districts.  

And you forget to mention that Porter first one this district by 19 points over a Democrat with serious ethics problems. 

Obviously you did not look at who was removed from this district.
minionofmidas - supplemental forum account
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 04:45:30 am »
Ignore

They're neither White nor have sufficient crossover appeal.

If I'm shown as having been active here recently it's either because I've been using the gallery, because I've been using the search engine looking up something from way back, or because I've been reading the most excellent UK by-elections thread again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout