Obama ad compares losing virginity to voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:41:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama ad compares losing virginity to voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama ad compares losing virginity to voting  (Read 7336 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: October 26, 2012, 01:59:15 PM »

Hilarious play on white fears.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »

Things like these are why I could never join the Democratic Party, I'd much rather be associated with the bigots, fools, and inanities in the GOP than be associated with this sort of fundamentally revolting crude claptrap. There is no decency in the left.

Surely you're kidding, right?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 08:21:53 AM »

I haven't watched the video - I can't right now - but the reactions from some posters in this thread and many in the conservative media are amazing (and, I suppose, predictable, although I'm not even sure what exactly provoked this level of outrage).

Republicans ought to respond with an ad aimed at young voters that compares voting for Obama in 2008 to losing your virginity (and not in a good way). That reaction thread would be a blast.

They should make an ad where the young women voting for Obama get pimped out.  it is their fantasy of the Black.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »

But seriously, opebo and Lief, the mere fact I am extant destroys your logic, does it not?

In what sense?

Well I'm not worried about negroes coming for vulnerable white women, now am I? I am the negro, and I am after white women, however how bad at that I may be.

Obviously not all the opposition to this is racist, but there's certainly a racist undercurrent to a lot of it.

yeah sheesh.  What do you think simfan, you can discount an analysis just because there is one single person it doesn'tprecisely fit?

Besides, the bow-tied negro social climber is a type I have long since accounted for in the opebo scheme, despite its rarity.

Btw, have you seen this movie?  That's you on the left:

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 12:16:06 PM »

Single women want Barry Obama as their boyfriend, get it?

They want to have the sex with the Barry because he is younger than Mitt, and is hot with his shirt off, and has a nice big smile. 

That's not all that big.  Let's face it.

Regardless of your feelings on sexual innuendo; what does it say about the Obama campaign when these lame attempts at being hip are the best they have 10 days away from election day? Team O has clearly run out of dead horses to beat.

No, it shows they're confident and not afraid to play around a bit.  They've got it in the bag, and they're not afraid to make fun of the white racists on the other side.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
LOL

Paul Ryan is that nerd who thinks working out a lot will make girls like him. Still a nerd.

Joe Biden is hotter.

I've been saying this all along!  Joe Biden is a handsome older man with real masculinity.  Ryan's pretty damned repulsive, to be honest.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 07:26:12 AM »

Am I the only one who, while laughing at the GOP's ridiculous outrage about this, still isn't fond of the ad?

Of course not.

Its a little too precious, but that's what works with young women, apparently.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »

For what it's worth, a lot of my girl friends on Facebook have posted this video on each other's walls and stuff. Young, 20-something white college-educated girls like this.

Yes.  As I said, a bit too precious, but that's what they like.  Is it a phenomenon in the States to for girls to post 'Cutee' or 'Cuteee' about everything, or is that an Asian thing?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies