Romney robocall in Northern Virginia + 4th bluff from Romney in 4 days
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:52:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney robocall in Northern Virginia + 4th bluff from Romney in 4 days
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney robocall in Northern Virginia + 4th bluff from Romney in 4 days  (Read 317 times)
User157088589849
BlondeArtisit

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2012, 12:21:58 PM »

On tuesday romney camp said they were pulling out of north carolina. one staff member was pulled.
On wednesday romney camp said they were investing in maine cd2 when it was the new hampshire targetred market.
On thursday it was revealed the paul ryan pennslyvania visit was really targeting the southeastern ohio tv market.

Today we have the new bluff, yesterday romney camp said they were pouring funds into minnesota as the race was close. today the sum of that ad buy was revealed...30K.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/

FEMALE ANNOUNCER: I’m calling from Romney for president. This is Christie, she is a real voter and in 2008, she voted for Barack Obama.

‘CHRISTIE’: What has Obama done? Has he done anything to help me personally? Has any of his legislation really helped you? I think that was part of his campaign, is, ‘I got to make all these big promises, everything’s going to be wonderful, I’m going to make all these changes.’ He hasn’t done anything. He promised all this change and all these wonderful [inaudible] and none of them have happened. As far as I’m concerned, the way that politics relate to me, I mean, I feel like it’s worse now than what it was then.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »

"Obama hasn't done anything" is something so obviously false even Republicans aren't saying it much. For all his problems, he's done more for the average American than any president since Johnson.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 01:25:28 PM »

The Romney camp isn't advertising for Maine's CD 2.  A PAC that cannot coordinate with the Romney campaign is.

The visit to Pennsylvania was largely for Pennsylvania.  After the Pittsburgh Airport stop, Ryan went directly to the only part of Ohio where there is a little bit of overlap between the Pittsburgh and Ohio TV markets.  The Steubenville-Wheeling TV stations websites focused on the Ohio visit, not the Pittsburgh one.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 02:45:56 PM »

The Romney camp isn't advertising for Maine's CD 2.  A PAC that cannot coordinate with the Romney campaign is.

The visit to Pennsylvania was largely for Pennsylvania.  After the Pittsburgh Airport stop, Ryan went directly to the only part of Ohio where there is a little bit of overlap between the Pittsburgh and Ohio TV markets.  The Steubenville-Wheeling TV stations websites focused on the Ohio visit, not the Pittsburgh one.

Wouldn't it be as easy to say that it was a trip to Ohio but they landed the plane in a nearby airport so they could fool some reporters into thinking it was an "investment" in a Pennsylvania campaign? Seems like the equivalent of Bushie driving up to the border to set foot in Idaho so he could mark off the state. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies