Opinion of Orion0
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:54:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Orion0
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Opinion of Orion0  (Read 577 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 28, 2012, 04:39:24 PM »

Half a notch better than dirks and Cliffy, about two notches better than heatmaster.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »

FF Smiley
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 04:45:59 PM »

Boring troll. Anyone who registered this year should be banned, they've literally all been awful.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »

Boring troll. Anyone who registered this year should be banned, they've literally all been awful.

;__;
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »

I have no idea who Orion0 is. Or who this drj101 guy in the post above this one is, for that matter. Honestly, with this influx of so many new posters joining in the run-up to the election like this, the only ones who have stood out to me are the handful that are absolutely dreadful trolls.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 05:35:38 PM »

Who?
Orion0
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 6.06, S: -5.74

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2012, 06:44:37 PM by Orion0 »

Hahaha. says the guy who hasn't added anything of real value to a single topic I've seen.
Let's take a look at the "exciting" posts from the Irish hack:

You just need to accept that hipsterism is fundamentally a Catholic subculture.

But I digress, forgive me for consistently wanting an intelligent semi-objective discussion.
If you think I'm a hack, power to ya, but I'm confident in my ability to analyze and provide insight. If you disagree, then I'm waiting for your intelligent arguments. Everything else is childish name calling and avoidance of intellectual integrity.

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 06:57:57 PM »

HP etc etc, but it's made all the worse by the fact that he's apparently a Canadian. Ugh.
Orion0
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 07:02:50 PM »

Look man, I voted FF and have no problem with you, but don't hate on Oak. Oak is a good, smart guy and a friend of mine. He isn't a hack, and you shouldn't call him that. That wasn't fair of him to call you a troll, but he's a good man and you'll get around on the forum better by being nice to people.

Perhaps a bit much yes, but I am meeting very few red avatars that come with any sort of rational argument to start a discussion. I'm called a hack, troll, etc etc daily when I'm really just seeking more insight into politics. Realizing that I'm a stubborn kind of guy and once I've decided on something it's difficult to convince me otherwise I realize it can be difficult to meet on common ground. What's most disconcerting is how I'm written off as a troll/hack for supporting Romney. Anyone that knows me personally would realize how much of a departure that is from my usual habits. Back home in Canada I have never voted conservative federally, or provincially for that matter, preferring liberal or green candidates. But on this forum it's Reductio ad absurdium, as I seemingly cannot be taken seriously by a majority of this forum because of the polarized political climate. /end rant
Thank you for the benefit of the doubt though.

HP etc etc, but it's made all the worse by the fact that he's apparently a Canadian. Ugh.

Apparent? No I really am. Although to most Canadians I'm the worst kind: an Albertan. hahaha
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »

Orion0
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 07:22:43 PM »

Perhaps a bit much yes, but I am meeting very few red avatars that come with any sort of rational argument to start a discussion.

Thank you for proving me right. You're just a meme-machine aren't ya?! Haha
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »

Perhaps a bit much yes, but I am meeting very few red avatars that come with any sort of rational argument to start a discussion.

Thank you for proving me right. You're just a meme-machine aren't ya?! Haha

I like to think so, yes. Smiley
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »

I stand by all my quoted posts in this thread. Missouri is a terrible state as evidenced by Todd Akin polling above single digits and BRTD needs to realise the fundamentally Roman Catholic origins of his subculture.

More to the point, I reject the notion that I'd be making better use of my time by rhetorically masturbating to people dying in Benghazi because you could possibly score a few political points like this Orion guy seems to.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 06:36:21 PM »

Seems alright, but hasn't really been around long enough to judge. Much better than most of his critics, particularly that awful oakvale (who was a fairly good poster back in the day, though to be fair ideologically speaking he was always horrible, but has decided for an absolutely amazing BASE jump right before the elections).

Honestly, you'll meet very few avatars of any kind who want a rational discussion. After all, elections are right around the corner.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 07:14:09 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2012, 07:16:19 PM by Senator-elect Oakvale »

Seems alright, but hasn't really been around long enough to judge. Much better than most of his critics, particularly that awful oakvale (who was a fairly good poster back in the day, though to be fair ideologically speaking he was always horrible, but has decided for an absolutely amazing BASE jump right before the elections).

Honestly, you'll meet very few avatars of any kind who want a rational discussion. After all, elections are right around the corner.

Purple heart you too.

e: I guess I'm (or have always been) horrible "ideologically speaking" because I don't think poor people going into debt slavery to pay their healthcare bills is a good idea? Fair enough. Sad
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies