Do the trolls in the 2012 board actually believe what they're saying? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do the trolls in the 2012 board actually believe what they're saying? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
No, they're just doing it for laughs

They're actually serious

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Do the trolls in the 2012 board actually believe what they're saying?  (Read 993 times)
Wonkish1

« on: October 28, 2012, 08:47:18 PM »

I think there's a lot of generosity going on here...

I think a LOT of them, genuinely believe what they're writing. They've spent the last four years watching Fox News, reading RedState/Alex Jones/assorted crackpots/UNskewed polls etc and listening to Hannity etc, and dismissing MSM sources because they're obviously in the pockets of... pick which ever group they don't like to insert.

They believe Obama is the WORST president ever, that he's everything bad he's been accused of, they cannot understand how, in their frame of reference (since it's obvious what they agree with is correct), Obama could win anything, or that the electorate could be in any way shape or form like 2008... because 'I know Obama is that bad'. So they fixate on things like party ID, because they've read that's how Obama and his puppets in the MSM are fixing the polls...

I feel sorry for genuine rational conservatives who try to provide sensible analysis, but get drowned out by the crazy.

Sorry for the rant, but I can't f***ing stand it...

No different than the people on here who think that MSNBC is an unbiased network or that people who only watch John Stewart are very informed.

I've taken apart more dummies on here to point out that it cuts both ways. Sadly though the leftist crazies on here don't embarrass the sensible Dems at all. I find that interesting.
Wonkish1

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:54:44 AM »

No different than the people on here who think that MSNBC is an unbiased network or that people who only watch John Stewart are very informed.

No one on this forum thinks that.

And this is coming from the person who just created a thread using Think Progress as a reliable source to 'fact check'.
Wonkish1

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 10:11:26 AM »

And this is coming from the person who just created a thread using Think Progress as a reliable source to 'fact check'.
Hell of a lot better than Niall Ferguson. *cough* *cough*

A) That's way out of left field
B) Actually no its not better. Much of Niall's work has very little if anything to do with politics(giving a historical account of the economy of Renaissance Florence for example). Think Progress produces 100% Democratic talking points.

So your response only illustrates my point above. You fit the bill quite nicely actually.
Wonkish1

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 10:12:13 AM »

i've yet to see much wrong with msnbc's reporting tbh. it's not unbiased, but i don't really think any network is.

LOL!!! I rest my case?
Wonkish1

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »

i've yet to see much wrong with msnbc's reporting tbh. it's not unbiased, but i don't really think any network is.

LOL!!! I rest my case?

since you used a question mark, no, you don't.

You're just the gift that keeps on giving aren't you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies