Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:36:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women: Sen. Bob Menendez paid us for sex in the Dominican Republic  (Read 12690 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 31, 2012, 07:15:16 PM »

The hot rumor is that this is a saucy, sexy scandal involving Sen. Dianne Feinstein. Could be a tremendous blow to her odds of crossing 60.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 08:57:46 PM »

I wonder how many senators are shi**ing themselves right now out of fear that they're the philanderer about to be exposed.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 03:09:12 AM »

You guys seem awfully confident on this one. This was a non-competitive race that would have gone about 55-45 per the New Jersey normal. This is the type of thing that could move the needle. It's on my serious watch list.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 04:56:00 PM »

You guys seem awfully confident on this one. This was a non-competitive race that would have gone about 55-45 per the New Jersey normal. This is the type of thing that could move the needle. It's on my serious watch list.

Is it even in the news at all though? It's not getting any play in the national media as far as I can tell. I'm sure the local news in New Jersey has more pressing things to report on. And the story is so sketchy and unsubstantiated that it's only a little more credible than rumor.

Leno did a joke about it last night, which is precisely the type of "national media" play that matters. Of course, whether or not your typical New Jersey voter saw it, I don't know.

Here's the thing, though -- you're dealing with a post Hurricane Sandy world. A lot of towns are wrecked in New Jersey, and urban areas got hit disproportionately hard when you consider that a lot of the wiped out shore constructs were vacation homes. I know Republicans will probably vote anyway on Tuesday. Inner-city voters who don't have power, and who don't have a real reason to vote since Obama's locksafe to carry New Jersey? I don't think Democrats can really work their usual urban GOTV efforts, and that could cost them in a state where the GOP floor is 40%.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies