Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:54:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America  (Read 22685 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: November 08, 2012, 01:28:57 PM »

...I personally sold off all of my American assets yesterday except some real estate in the southwest, some grocery chain stocks, my TIPS and some cash.

LOL - rich.

But I greatly appreciate the hilarious post.  Its much more fun that those other guys acting mature and rational by admitting they were wrong and so forth.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 04:35:25 PM »

If unemployment is at 4% in 2016 and a surplus is projected by the CBO just a couple years after...

Wow.. here's hoping.  Do you really anticipate that? (I mean, I have been talking 'cyclical boom on the way', but haven't really entirely believed it)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 04:52:47 PM »

Are you seriously trying to gin up a third Red Scare? That would be funny if it weren't so sad.

The only fifth column in America today is located in the hallowed halls of academia.

Guy, your progeny must be defective if they're swayed by someone that easily.  They probably just like communism - after all it has its own appeal that really exceeds that of some broken down old overworked professor.

Obviously I am the last person on the planet who wants to say it may be time to write-off America, but I am a realist. There may be time left to change course, but it is not looking good.

One thing you're not is a 'realist', if you think your precious capitalist slave-camp is going to change much at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies