Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:07:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sandy and Christie Screwed Romney; May Be Time to Write-Off America  (Read 22587 times)
Chaddyr23
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.19, S: -5.83

P P
« on: November 08, 2012, 01:02:02 PM »

I am back from Florida, where I personally witnessed Democrats' successful efforts to make downtrodden masses drink Kool-Aid like Jim Jones did. Obama's America is beginning to resemble Jonestown if not something even worse. I am hearing the same thing from all of my contacts in all of the battleground states. Congratulations, Democrats! You did a great job of turning out the vote among spoiled brats and uneducated masses who can barely read "Obama"! Good luck blaming Bush for four more years!

Ultimately, Sandy and Christie screwed over Romney. Take those out of the equation, and Romney wins. I will work my butt off to ensure Christie is humiliated if he decides to run for president. He is from New Jersey, so I am sure it will not be tough to dig up the dirt. Romney's Mormonism also hurt among certain demographics, but it was not decisive nor would it have been had Sandy/Christie never happened.

As some of you may know, I have a sick relative abroad whom I am back to taking care of. It really saddens me to say this, but I am not sure if America is worth going back to down the road after the cancer and Alzheimer's runs its course. Indeed, it may be time to write-off America. Our days as a superpower are heading to an end. It is probably just a matter of time before the rest of the world realizes this, and after that happens obviously the proverbial sh*t hits the fan. I personally sold off all of my American assets yesterday except some real estate in the southwest, some grocery chain stocks, my TIPS and some cash. In five or ten years, and I am dead serious, we'll be lucky if most of America does not resemble a hybrid of Detroit's ghettos and Tijuana. But liberal policies work great! We just need most of America to be more like California and Illinois! *shakes head*

I am a man of my word, so my signature will be updated shortly after Badger provides the details...

God help America...

You sir are delusional. Also, Sandy had nothing to do with an increase in the electorate of Obama's coalition of youth, black, Latinos and white professionals. From places as Florida to Virginia to Colorado. Get real
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies