Romney had Fireworks Planned in Boston. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:19:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney had Fireworks Planned in Boston. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney had Fireworks Planned in Boston.  (Read 9144 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:26:02 PM »

Why was he so delusional about his chances? I know everyone who runs for president is in it to win it, but come on. These things are obvious nowadays to people who pay attention, and no one pays more attention than the candidates themselves. By the end of the campaign it was obvious who was winning.

I guess he was sucked in to the Fox News vacuum as well?

Pretty much my thoughts. A transition website already up and ready to go, no concession speech, and fireworks now. Might just be that when you live the extremely high end, instantly gratifying lifestyle he lives, you maybe figure you'll just win.
Of course he's going to be prepared for a victory. Anyone would be in that situation. And he did have a concession speech ready - he was just trying to express confidence, and admitting they had one ready would be spun as them expecting a loss, which could bring less to the polls. I don't get why so many are making such a big deal about that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies