Romney had Fireworks Planned in Boston. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:29:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney had Fireworks Planned in Boston. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney had Fireworks Planned in Boston.  (Read 9168 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 08, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »

Why was he so delusional about his chances? I know everyone who runs for president is in it to win it, but come on. These things are obvious nowadays to people who pay attention, and no one pays more attention than the candidates themselves. By the end of the campaign it was obvious who was winning.

I guess he was sucked in to the Fox News vacuum as well?

Pretty much my thoughts. A transition website already up and ready to go, no concession speech, and fireworks now. Might just be that when you live the extremely high end, instantly gratifying lifestyle he lives, you maybe figure you'll just win.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:06:44 PM »

Honestly everyone, piss off. Even in his defeat, you people can't give Mitt Romney a break. It's actually sickening. Losing a presidential election must be the most devastating thing in the world. Come on. Are you seriously going to be this petty?

Romney's strategy never involved the type of personal slander we've seen, and continue to see, from Obama folks.

I take it you're in Canada? Well buddy, you can be glad that the GOP with George Bush, Karl Rove, and Dick Cheney didn't bankrupt your country with free tax cuts, free wars, and free lunches for the rich. So no, none of us really feel too badly for Mitt. He can kick back in the Virgin Islands and sip pina coladas now if he wants to, and America will be better for it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies