BACON KINGMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: The Law Office of Kingman-Oakvale and Associates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:54:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BACON KINGMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: The Law Office of Kingman-Oakvale and Associates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BACON KINGMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: The Law Office of Kingman-Oakvale and Associates  (Read 6835 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: November 27, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »

Hello dear Mr BaconKingman,

I would like to ask you what would be the best mean to achieve the result of effectively separating churches and state. I feel like we shouldn't have to have an official state religion, that all religions should be treated equally by the government, i.e : with indifference. We should be able to swear in offices with any religious or unreligious oath.

What would it need legally ? An amendment to the Constitution ? Who should I turn to to introduce such a procedure ?

Thank you for your advice, your price will be mine.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 03:43:22 PM »

Hello BaconKing ! As you might have noticed, I am running to be the next Speaker of the IDS Legislature, where you sit as a Legislator yourself. If I come here today, it is not by any means to try and get your vote, though I would be very glad if I do, but rather to seek legal advice on this potential new office for me.

Could this law firm gather the main legal information one needs to know in order to hold this office ? Are there any specifics in this Speakership compared to other Regions' ? I would be very obliged if you could provide me with such tips.

You could of course infer that I don't have what it gets to hold this office since I need to come for help, but on the other hand you could also consider I'm a lawful citizen who hopes to do this right.

Thanks !
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »

The main question here remains : who kidnapped you for the last month, and how did you escape ?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies