The Federalist Party of Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:12:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Federalist Party of Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Federalist Party of Atlasia  (Read 11563 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 30, 2012, 11:27:17 PM »

Battle Hymn of course
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 09:05:07 PM »

I'm now in for the At-Large senate race.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 11:35:40 PM »

Federalist Party members and fellow Atlasians

In recent weeks the Atlasian center-right has been in a wilderness. A wilderness that has caused the quality of our fine game to suffer needlessly. My concerns over the previous party reconfiquring were proven correct. Conservatism as a whole suffered as needlessly as the game itself. Thus out of those ashes The Federalist Party rose. A party that could potentially be a true child of the RPP.

We have great candidates running for the at-large. Goldwater and Spamage are fine Atlasians who would make great senators. Yet with this being our first national race as a party we should start with a monumentous bang. Who would be better suited to do that than someone who stands their ground on an important social issue even when the tide among Atlasians is massively against him. Yet when someone come to seek their advice on potential legislation designed to set a system to help in the reform and potential restoration of criminals though still being adequatly tough on crime they to jump at the chance. Who stood with victims of abuse when they sponsored a bill to get traffickers and abusers of kids off the streets? Who has been a near tireless advocate of not only conservative principals but also defending the rights of the regions against the growing government in Nyman? That has been my stance and thus why i should recieve this opprotunity.If I stand as a candidate for this party, I will be as active as my real life permits. I will fight on the principals I always have. That of limited government, religious freedom, multipartisan education reform, tax reform, debt reduction and elimination and the reduction of abortion with the goal of ending it.

To those who may not agree with me on many of the issues,
That's ok. On that is where the beauty of Atlasia lies. Our freedom to have these debates to determine the future of our nation. I want that debate to be robust and healthy. Also that debate should be one that is respectful and civil. We all saw what happened when it failed to be so. We have issues that need addressed swiftly and in a way that the people can see that even though we don't agree we can work together for a better Atlasia.

Thank you and may God Bless and keep you
May His face shine upon you and give you peace
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 02:47:03 AM »

Nay to all except Mr. X
Aye for Mr. X
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp