Man with Romney face tattoo prepares for laser removal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:43:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Man with Romney face tattoo prepares for laser removal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Man with Romney face tattoo prepares for laser removal  (Read 818 times)
technical support
thrillr1111
United States

« on: November 29, 2012, 04:22:12 PM »
« edited: December 01, 2012, 12:15:47 PM by Badger »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/man-romney-face-tattoo-prepares-laser-removal-165623174--election.html
Eric Hartsburg plans to remove the R tattoo on his face. (Eric Hartsburg on Facebook)
Eric Hartsburg, the 30-year-old Michigan City, Ind., man who had Mitt Romney's campaign logo tattooed on his face, has had enough.
Even though in the wake of Romney's defeat, Hartsburg said he planned to keep the 5-by-2-inch image, he told Politico on Wednesday that he's now preparing to get the image removed by laser after Romney's postelection comments. Hartsburg pointed to Romney's claim that President Barack Obama won because he offered gifts to minority voters.
"It stands not only for a losing campaign but for a sore loser," Hartsburg said of his tattoo and its connection to Romney. "He's pretty shameful as far as I'm concerned, man. There's no dignity in blaming somebody else for buying votes and paying off people. I can't get behind that or stay behind that."

Wow he said romney is a sore loser. I wonder who's paying for the laser treatment
technical support
thrillr1111
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 09:51:27 PM »

This guy is an idiot for even getting it in the first place.

I can't agree with u more.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies