Opinion of Shannon County, South Dakota (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:47:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Shannon County, South Dakota (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Obama received 93% of the vote here in 2012
Freedom County

Horrible County

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Opinion of Shannon County, South Dakota  (Read 2874 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: December 07, 2012, 12:57:51 AM »

Well the primary reason for it being that it allows them to include people that are often just 1/32 or 1/64 that specific tribe and thus boost their membership numbers, and with it federal aid money. Lewis' proposal sounds like a reasonable fix for it.

Anyone remember that Family Guy where the local news captioned Peter as a "local black man"?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 12:03:57 PM »

You're "Democrats are racist " message is getting rather old...but that wasn't the part I was commenting on.
I never said that today's Democrats are racist.  I said that the Dems of the past were racist.

And windis, liberals on here always use Watergate to demonize Republicans of today.  It may be in the past, but it still matters.  If you knew that a political party had a past as racist as the Democrats' past is, would you want to support that party, no matter how long ago it was?

You keep asking this all the time, and you get the same answer each time. No one cares. But your logic everyone should be boycotting Germany and all Germans should be seeking to emigrate. After all you would ever want to support/live in a country that had that horrible of a history, even if it was over 70 years ago? Speaking of which I've never seen a Democrat cite Watergate as the main reason they're a Democrat, and if any did I'd find it rather absurd even in the 70s because that affects only one Republican.

And yes you have engaged in extreme revisionist history, since as as has been noted by your logic on the Southern Strategy it was about attracting anti-racist moderates like Strom Thurmond appalled by the racism of people like Robert Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies